More sanyo 9998 problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

saxonman

Member (SA)
Jul 7, 2010
Iceni tribe the UK
Got my sanyo 9998k together today but when i turned it on nothing everything worked ie tape radio but just no sound so I guessed i may well of connected something wrong which i did the input was connected to the speaker out put!! switched it and it truned on everything was going then nothing at all totally dead!!!!apart from the tuner light.It must of blown something anyhow put batteries in and again everything seems to work meter goes amss systen works so does tape but no sound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP PLEASE it must be something simple!!!

these are the two connectors i connected wrong the big two !!!

monchito

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
pythonville florida
look under that board i belive the speakers connect to that board also , i remember that i was having issues with those plugs the solder on the pins were not making any contact i had to solder on the long board on the back case ,, just check for incase it never hurts...

monchito

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
pythonville florida
good sometimes small thing like this happens but it good to look over it ,, when you take a look at plugs just wiggle them a bit and look to see if you see any movement at the solder joints ,, thats how i caught mine so what i did is resolder the whole board just to be on the safe side...

Status
Not open for further replies.