G.E. 3-5259A service manual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retro Addict

Member (SA)
May 12, 2009
England
Hi, does anyone know where I can get hold of this for my faulty Blockbuster? I've had a look online but can't find one. Thanks.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
oldskool69 said:
Retro Addict said:
Hi, does anyone know where I can get hold of this for my faulty Blockbuster? I've had a look online but can't find one. Thanks.

The correct model number is 5239-A. ;-)
WRONG. :thumbsdown:

I'm disappointed in you, Frizzle. You even used to have one. :-/ The model number for the Blockbuster is indeed 3-5259. My old Blockbuster II was 3-5295, which made it easy to remember because the last two digits were reversed. :-)

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Keep in mind that the moniker, Blockbuster II, is my own creation. I doubt it was ever officially known that way.

-------------------------------------

I had tried to give it away in a contest back in May with no winners. It belongs to a highly esteemed uncle now.

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
'Bama!!! Deep In Da' Heart O' Dixie
Fatdog said:
oldskool69 said:
Retro Addict said:

The correct model number is 5239-A. ;-)
WRONG. :thumbsdown:

I'm disappointed in you, Frizzle. You even used to have one. :-/ The model number for the Blockbuster is indeed 3-5259. My old Blockbuster II was 3-5295, which made it easy to remember because the last two digits were reversed. :-)

I'll have to dredge up an old photo of the back of mine...it said 5239-A... :-D

MasterBlaster84

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Northern California
Fatdog said:
Keep in mind that the moniker, Blockbuster II, is my own creation. I doubt it was ever officially known that way.

-------------------------------------

I had tried to give it away in a contest back in May with no winners. It belongs to a highly esteemed uncle now.
Damn I should have tried to win that one, It's a rebadged GF-9797 isn't it? :thumbsup:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
MasterBlaster84 said:
Damn I should have tried to win that one, It's a rebadged GF-9797 isn't it? :thumbsup:
Pretty much. It sounded nice and it is was 100%. I bet UE is enjoying that box a lot. :-)

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
oldskool69 said:
So what I'm blind to model numbers..As long as the damn thing looks and sounds good who cares? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Exactly! People still question me about having a Sharp GF-778799. Bunch of ninnies :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.