Any complaints about your loud hobby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jovie

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Do you live with anyone who complains about your use of loud boxes (roommate,wives,girlfriends,etc..)? A lso do any of your neighbors complain? :rock:

Johnny

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
MIDWEST
My wife sometimes ask me to move them, but if I saw a box I had to have tonight for $1000, she'd say get it..if it makes you happy!

She loves me!

:-D :-D :-D :-D

Kerotan

Member (SA)
May 9, 2009
Manchester, UK
Got told off by the deputy warden in my residences the other day because we're not allowed too much noise in exam time, but when he came over and saw the box (8080E) he seemed taken aback and said we could still listen to it quieter- it was probably a similar age to him! ~33 years old and still kicking out some block rockin' beats! :-D :afro:

ahardb0dy

Member (SA)
the old guy that lives behind me complained one time about my loud music, it was my fault I had the kicker box from my car ( 2 -12's) hooked up in my screen room, he came over and said something, mind you this was at like 3 in the afternoon on a Saturday!!, so I yeah yeahed him, he left once he left I pointed the speaker towards his house, when he came back I flipped out and yelled at him and he's never said another word. We than checked the local laws to loud music and discovered where we live in this county there is no law, all the cops will do is come out and ask you to turn it down but there is no law, lol

other than that the only other time is if I'm in my shed cranking the stereo and the baby happens to be sleeping my wife may ask me to turn it down.

MasterBlaster84

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Northern California
No problems yet but I'm much more subdued than I used to be. In my teens If my boombox was on it was usually pushing the limits and distorting so bad you could hardly make out what the song was.
:lol:

My grandparents must have thought I was an out of control kid because I would crank it all the way on their back porch. I've never known any grandparents that enjoyed Blue Oyster Cult's "Godzilla" cranked to deafening levels.
:lol:

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
'Bama!!! Deep In Da' Heart O' Dixie
redbenjoe said:
none of my POS collection can play loud enough to disturb anyone
:sadno: :w00t:
LIAR!!! :lol:

I've seen you're collection and your porthole only exacerbates the extreme volume coming out of you house. And as close to the beach as you are, bonfires spring up and parties start automatically when they hear your music. Especially the booming sounds of the Vinix!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
ok--- :-)

actually --we live on a main street --
every few moments --drivers drive by :-D

blasting huge subs ===drowns out any/all boombox noise

so ---i'm covered :lol: :w00t: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.