s2go is full of creeps now! I'm done with them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaredscottfla

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Florida
:annoyed: :evilmad: :angry: ok,i'll try to keep this post clean because i'm fummin',i will no longer post Anything for sale on s2go,it's here or ebay or i'm keepin the stuff.As most know i am offering some quality bbx's up for sale to help offset the cost of my prescription meds,which several insurance no longer will cover! I'll manage! very nicely thank u very much,these assholes basically are trying to take advantage of the situation,the site has been hijaked by a bunch of newbie creeps! Well i'm done,my offers to the knowledgable reputable and decent friends on here remain ,they sell great,they don't also great,no big deal,i've paid more then my share of taxes since i was 17,and never asked the govt for squat,but now it's principal and Survival i need the meds,and the govt is gonna pay! :-P

MasterBlaster84

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Northern California
Wow Jared I'm a little afraid to ask what happened. :ls-duel: :catfight:

I have noticed a lot of newbies when ever I've popped in to S2G, no doubt that's going to change the atmosphere of the site.

jaredscottfla

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Florida
honestly don,and succently,these people are tarts.
They are dumb,but also clever,tryin' some scams to score stuff,i was born at night but not last night! Ihad open heart surgary and a heart attack but MY brain is not fried! Suffice to say i'm done offering anything on there ever,it's that sites loss,i'm not being smug,but i'd like to think i am a consciencious decent,knowledgable member,and in p/m 's from these morons it's just complete and total stupidity,and selfishness that's going oon there now,the sales are just the cherry on the sundae for me. ;-) I will manage,no biggie the stuff sells great,if not also great,i get more pleasure from the bbx's then alot of stuff right now! I'll manage,i never asked the govt for squat but now,f-em! and insurance F-them too! I'm gettin' back some of what i've pd in for the last 25 years!

jaredscottfla

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Florida
it is ridiculuos we live in the best and richest country in the world and i have to even contemplate sellin' my bbxs. It's sad,insurance is just a total scam. Well i've played it honest paid my taxes,paid an absorbadant insurance for me and my family and now when i'm sick and need meds,insurance says No,these drugs are too much $$$ :no: :thumbsdown: Nope ain't gonna happen,i've worked too long and too hard,now it's time for the govt to help me,sponge time! :lol:

MasterBlaster84

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Northern California
Hate to say it Jared but our system is set up so those that don't take government handouts end up on the short end of the stick. Politicians have created a massive government dependency and they continue to do so, so much so that we are now in a vicious circle where they just keep redistributing the wealth on an increasing basis to the point that if you don't take to handouts you will simply lose because they take from you regardless. I only wonder how far it's going to go before people rise up and stop it or find that it's to late, the damage will be to great to fix. Unfortunately I think we are rapidly approaching the to late stage, I hope to hell I'm wrong. Don't get me started on the greedy bastards who are raping us daily so they can keep on accumulating more money while we slowly sink towards poverty.

Now back to the joy we still have, turn up them boomers crack open a beer and enjoy what you've got. :-D

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Creeps, eh? :hmmm: I guess Pan Fan is loving it about right now. :-P

jaredscottfla

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Florida
:-P :w00t: :-D :lol: :agree: bobby
don exactly my point.That's why i'm going for the handouts now.I'm Tired I'm Sick,and i can't fight the fight anymore. The Govt Is Not Only Gonna Wind Up Helping To payFor Me But My kids Now Too! I can't pay $10K a yr anymore for bs insurance who don't even cover my meds. it's sad,i don't want to be a sponge on the rest of taxpayers but what am i suppose to do! Thank G-d some of the drugs walmart is dispensing for $4,i always hated walmart,but i love them now! :lol: One Heart Drug i take is $10 per pill :-O Insurance thinks it's too much to spend on me,get a cheaper drug prob is cheaper drugs did not work! :dunce:
Again,To be back on Topic,in re: to s2go,it is not only the stupidity,but scams and ruses that pushed my buttons.
I'm not asking for charity,but don't try to pull a scam and take advantage of my situation either... Assholes!
:evilmad: :annoyed:

71spud

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Obama is coming to Wisconsin to sell us on National Health Care on June 11th. :annoyed: I am making sure I am back by June 10th.

I may need to hit you guys up for bail money? Who wants to take my one phone call???? :angelic:

hemiguy2006

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Its definitely filled with a bunch of dork newbies and it is way boring as of late. |-)
sorry to hear people were trying to take advantage of your situation Jarred,
Thats all the more reason to quit posting over there.
Sorry but S2G SUX. :thumbsdown:
Maybe panfan created a bunch of fake members to keep himself company over there :hmmm:

appleknocker

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
indiana
I have only been to st2g once since this site started and that was to answer a pm.
Jared, you are right, insurance system sucks bigtime. My wife is an RN and we get the highest level of insurance they offer from her hospital. It still cost us (family of three) nearly $400 per month and when we need medical attention -we still get big bills for what was done. I just don't understand it. And basically I am one of many americans who are afraid to go to the doctor because the system is to messed up and I don't even know what it will cost -so I just tough it out. Unfortunately for you, that is not possible when dealing with heart problems. I hope things get better for you for sure soon.

jaredscottfla

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Florida
appleknocker said:
I have only been to st2g once since this site started and that was to answer a pm.
Jared, you are right, insurance system sucks bigtime. My wife is an RN and we get the highest level of insurance they offer from her hospital. It still cost us (family of three) nearly $400 per month and when we need medical attention -we still get big bills for what was done. I just don't understand it. And basically I am one of many americans who are afraid to go to the doctor because the system is to messed up and I don't even know what it will cost -so I just tough it out. Unfortunately for you, that is not possible when dealing with heart problems. I hope things get better for you for sure soon.
thanks bro,yep i'm paying
nrly $800 a month,my ex wife is suppose to kick in but that's another story...,well i'm done the county state and fed govt are gonna start picking up the tab because i just can't anymore,when i think of all the money shelled out in premiums for both me and my kids,i don't feel sorry for the cost of my emer surgary,the hell with the insurance comp.These creeps would rather see me kick off then pay for my meds that's the bottom line :thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.