Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
oldskool69 said:
Damn Atlantic Ocean! :lol: :lol: :lol:
My thoughts exactly. :-/

Damn, I would really love to make it to Germany one day. :yes: But, only if I get to hang out with our old friend, Mirko. :-D

gld1307

Member (SA)
Jun 16, 2009
London
Yeah! I've been to Germany three times. Boomboxes aside, It is really a fantastic country.

If you like beer DON'T GO THERE!. You'll end up with a problem a lot bigger than boombox addiction.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Kid Sensation said:
Kid Sensation will be in the place to be.

:cool:

by the way - since bobby mentioned mirko, has anyone heard of him?
He visited months ago for a little bit of Photoshop fun, but other than that, I think he is out of collecting boomboxes.

I remember him telling me that he was going to be getting married to his girlfriend, but that was last year. He might already by married by now. I miss him hanging out with us - especially his stories of finding great boomboxes at Boxhagener Platz.

Kid Sensation

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Germany
i got a few pics, aswell as ralf does.

it was a fine meeting and great to see both members again :) it was a hot like hell day so there was nothing to do apart from chillin' and sweatin' :w00t:

anyway here we go:

the row starts..

my J-1 needed a bit sun-protection cause of its black case

overview.

from behind - we had a nice view over the "skyline" of Dresden --

more pics comming..

Kid Sensation

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Germany
also made a short vid --

link will follow when it's uploaded on utube :-)

EDIT:

[youtube]Ihkmg5KL1dI[/youtube]

bad quality due to cell-phone-only :-/

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Thanks for the pics and the video, Felix!! Hopefully Ralf will follow.

Who had the Altec? Ralf?

Kid Sensation

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Germany
yo master z -- yeü we were only 3 -- but i dunno if more ppl joined as i leaved the scene about 8:30 p.m. -- would've loved to take a night shot but my girl was commanding me :sad: :angelic:

bobby -- andre had the altec with him -- for sure a great sounding modern docking-station .. i was surprised at the sound this little thing delivered open-air :w00t:

dunno how much pics ralf took, but hopin too that he'll follow soon :cool:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Hey Andre, how do you like the Altec? Hemiguy (Frank) brought his to the most recent Florida meet and everyone was impressed with it. I couldn't believe so much power and bass came from such a small unit.

AK74

Member (SA)
Jan 30, 2010
Germany/Dresden
www.facebook.com
I love the Altec...this sound is unbelievable, it makes the best sound for this size...this machine dont eat batteries like the kaboom and its not a heavy weight... i am happy i have this one...

look:
[youtube]4dX10W4KeWA[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.