My new Panasonic RX-DS45 Egg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

skippy1969

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Baraboo Wisconsin
I got this Panasonic RX-DS45 today from Craigslist for $35.00. I drove 240 miles round trip to Milwaukee for it.
It was very clean and I spiffed it up a little with some Orangeglow and it looks great now. I had to replace the main drive belt in the cassette and now everything works and sounds perfect. It even came with the original remote and powercord.
This is my third RX-DS45.I've had two of these before and a Japanese domestic market model of this called the RX-DS55.
I guess I'm just good at finding these,LOL!

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
You're the Gordie of DS45s! :lol: Cool find for sure with the remote and all. :cool:

MasterBlaster84

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Northern California
I think that might be a distance record for an egg, does anyone know anybody who traveled farther for an egg?
Nice grab, the panasonic eggs of that vintage are the exception to the egg rule. :lol:

skippy1969

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Baraboo Wisconsin
MasterBlaster84 said:
I think that might be a distance record for an egg, does anyone know anybody who traveled farther for an egg?
Nice grab, the panasonic eggs of that vintage are the exception to the egg rule. :lol:
Thanks M.B. This is a special egg for sure. It is Biamped and full of cool features.
It's like a Panny Cobra without the cobra........ :thumbsup: :yes: :hmmm:

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
skippy -- --- :thumbsdown:

just compiled the results from my international survey --

you are not even close !!!!! :-P

nine members have traveled way over 240 miles for their eggs -

so you suk !!!!!!!!!!1 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(nice egg though)

skippy1969

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Baraboo Wisconsin
redbenjoe said:
skippy -- --- :thumbsdown:

just compiled the results from my international survey --

you are not even close !!!!! :-P

nine members have traveled way over 240 miles for their eggs -

so you suk !!!!!!!!!!1 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(nice egg though)
Name one sucker more stupid than me for traveling that far for an egg....... :huh: :hmmm: :dunce: :blink:
Ira,I took a survey of your international survey and it was concluded that your survey...... SUX!!!!!
I might not have traveled as far,but.... I got to take my mustang for a cruise and it was a beautiful 75 degree humidity free day.
So your screwed! :lol: :lol: :dog: :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.