Boomboxes, Beaches, Woodies &....PORTHOLES?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
'Bama!!! Deep In Da' Heart O' Dixie
First let me say that Tunya and I had a fantastic time! Thank you Tony-Linda who housed us in Sorrento & Ira-Joanne and Ramon who hung out with us at the beach! :thankyou:

Enjoy the pics! (Only a couple from the meet as mine looked like everyone elses.) And check the video of the Woodiecycle!

Regarding the Horses Ass award, it was definitely selected with Ira in mind! (We knew he’d win it!) :lol:

And for those who wanted to see pictures of the food…Here is some of it on our plates!!! :-D

Now…after the meet, Tunya and I drove south to some ghetto called “Boynton Beach”. We felt ashamed when we realized my truck was nearly as large as Ira’s house! :w00t: :-P :lol:

Of course, Ira being the great host he is, gave us a quick tour of the better parts of the hood’ and even took us to lunch at a cool little deli. Great sandwiches! Then we toured the beach where we saw…
Surfers… :cool:

Yachts…(Look close and you can see the rich mocking us poor bastards!) :lol:

Birds…(Ira was going to catch this one for dinner and make squab. But was a little slow.) :-D

And best of all…A BAPTISM!!!! :thumbsup: :clap: :thumbsup: :clap:

Ira, ever the shill, tried to sell us his completely furnished tiki stand! Of course the real estate market is way down in Florida but Ira asked a ridiculous amount for it anyway! :lol:

After the beach of course…Ira showed us the real prize…the Woodiecycle!!! Tunya even posed with it! :-D

Ira’s personal favorite. :lol:

And check out the video! Watch all the way through. The truth is revealed regarding the “steering” and “Oldskool’s” near wipeout! :lol: :lol: :lol: :cool:
View My Video
Aftrewards, I got the chance to drive Ira’s new golf cart project. Has a NASCAR feel! From what Ira says he is almost ready for the Boynton Beach 500! (Feet, not miles that is.) :lol:

Check these features out! Drag slicks, tuned suspension and high tech solar powered lighting… :rock:

Special numbering… :-P

Raised white letter tires… :lol:

And dual exhaust! On an electric cart! What will Ira think of next!?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:

And what would a visit to Ira’s hovel be without porthole pics. No chicks as the “wife” would not approve! :lol:

Alas, we eventually had to go home… :sad: :sad: :sad:

We will definitely be back and hopefully can make a round robin tour through Florida. :thumbsup: :vespa: :afro:

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
freddie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

absofriggenlutely outfriggenstanding :thumbsup: :w00t: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

watched the video 3 times already -- just awefriggensome :lol: :lol:

and ALL your great shots became 'savers-keepers' :yes: :yes:

glad you got the babtism !!!
nobody would have believed it :huh: :surf: :-D :-P

and even much better than the video and all these pictures --
is that you and tunya made the extra long 300 round trip miles -- in the wrong direction from
alabama :-)
so THANKS for the great visit --
and for all these memories

:gathering: :vespa: :vespa: :pimp: :clap: :thankyou:

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
forgot to add --
that those 1 1/2 pipes were too restrictive --
so the next time you cruise -- :-D

its the THREE inchers ---all the way :w00t: :choco: :drool:

Uncle Ed

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
www.facebook.com
The pictures are outstanding and the shot of the two of you is incredible....

About the video....If you guys turned it into a full length feature film I suggest you call it

"Man Of La Mancha Beach"

Starring........ Freddie as Don Quixote Da La Mancha Beach
......... Tunya as his 'Dulcinea"
Special appearance by Ira as Sancho Panza De Boynton, Don Quixote's silly sidekick.

base the story around tilting at woodies, rather than windmills.

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
Hi-Cool photos Freddie!!
I'm glad that you and Ira got together for a while,that's great.
Thanks for posting those!
Have a great one-GB. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.