sony fh-15r

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gluecifer

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Belmont, Australia
Oh YEAH! The POWERHOUSE!

Congraulations, NZBoom, nothing beats watching that spectrum analyzer dance while the bass
is KICKED to extreme degrees out of that monster.

Enjoy her in good health, brother.

Rock On.

nz boom

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2010
we are both having a good run man this thing has some power :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :-D :-D :-D
Gluecifer said:
Oh YEAH! The POWERHOUSE!

Congraulations, NZBoom, nothing beats watching that spectrum analyzer dance while the bass
is KICKED to extreme degrees out of that monster.

Enjoy her in good health, brother.

Rock On.

el cad

Member (SA)
Oct 13, 2009
Cool colored lights.

U2 - Rattle and Hum :thumbsup: I've got to go see if I have that one. brb

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Ooh! :drool: :drool: You even have the add-on CD player for the FH-1215. Very nice. :yes:

fins5

Member (SA)
Jul 12, 2010
Looks great! Why these, and other three-piece boxes, don't get as much respect I'll never know!!

I have one as well, but have no idea how it sounds (with original speakers)....the woofer surrounds are deteriorated. There's a DIY fix on a Japanese web site I may try.

If you're ever considering selling yours, let me know...I'd love to add a few FHs to the collection. :-)

s.w

Member (SA)
Dec 12, 2010
Hopefully I have not just put myself in the flames for posting on an old thread but..

Does anyone have a suggestion as to where I could get one of these in australia?

for those wondering who i am..

I am new
:-)

sony_apm_fan

Member (SA)
Apr 8, 2010
Australia
Welcome SW, :hi:

These guys (FH) do come up very occasionally on ebay.au, and can be had for ok money too.
Failing that, the better flea markets around sometimes have them, in various conditions.

They are sought after, because they sound so nice. :drool:

Good luck hunting and collecting!

Status
Not open for further replies.