Hey You GuYs ,the meetings : I have to mention this now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiwa

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
....to the audience...

I`ve just seen all that pictures-and I`m overwhelmed

These meetings are indeed unique.

Not only that you all share an awesome enthusiasm,no, it is more - and refering to the pictures - I`m quite sure to recognize the following facts:

1.) All of you own a great sense of humour,one of the importanest virtues nowadays,
2.) the meetings seem to have a real great charisma, leading to...
3.) find upright friendships,yes brotherhoods!
4.) this is a chance to find new friends with similar interests and the same WAVELENGTH!
5.) once I`d really like to join such a meeting and to show my ol´ tpr950.....
I`ve only seen JT live yet,but I `d love to see all of you!

best regards

Jens

ahardb0dy

Member (SA)
I agree, the meets have been a lot of work but well worth it, we all come away wishing it wasn't over and that the next one will be soon. It sucks having to wait a whole year until the next one, but some of the guys have been having small local meetings which is nice also. You need to look into coming over for our next meet, would be glad to meet you and have you as our guest.

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
agree - jens if you will join us --
you will be thrilled --and we all will be happy --
and then --
EVERYBODY will show up !!! :w00t: :w00t: :thumbsup: :gathering: :hi: :beer2: :rock:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Aiwa said:
I`ve just seen all that pictures-and I`m overwhelmed

These meetings are indeed unique.

Not only that you all share an awesome enthusiasm,no, it is more - and refering to the pictures - I`m quite sure to recognize the following facts:

1.) All of you own a great sense of humour,one of the importanest virtues nowadays,
2.) the meetings seem to have a real great charisma, leading to...
3.) find upright friendships,yes brotherhoods!
4.) this is a chance to find new friends with similar interests and the same WAVELENGTH!
5.) once I`d really like to join such a meeting and to show my ol´ tpr950.....
I`ve only seen JT live yet,but I `d love to see all of you!

best regards

Jens
Jens, you will always have a room at my house. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say, "Please try to make it to the next meet!!!" All you really have to do is pay for your plane ticket. Everything else will be free once you come over. I promise!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hemiguy2006

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Jenz
I cant believe this is the first time you are seeing these pics!! :jawdrop:
It would be great to have you a a guest of honor next meet!!! :yes:
Meeting every one I have met from this site I feel like Ive known them all my life.
Its amazing how much more stuff besides boomboxes we also have in common!! :drunk: :weed:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Duh, Tony! :-P I'm just sayin' meet or no meet, he is always welcome at mein haus. :-) Hell, I'm still trying to get r o y a l to stop here on the way to the meet for the Three B's.

Gluecifer

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Belmont, Australia
That'd be awesome if Jens could make it!

I'm going through planning and stuff to see if I can come over for the 2010 one too.

And SINISTER said he'd come along with me too.

Am trying to get money and other things organised and will see how things progress

Rock On.

MasterBlaster84

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Northern California
I would love to make it to the 2010 meet, especially if we can have one of the pillars of this hobby (Jens) present. It's to far out for me to commit to but having Jens attend is just one more good reason to find a way.
:yes:

jaetee

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Florida's West Coast
Jens, if you come to the states for the meet next year, you'll be in my neighborhood before I actually come back to Germany for a visit. So, maybe we'll have a beer and grill fest at my house first!!

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
as an added bonus..........................

we have contracted exclusively with oldskool// freddie
for the hi-rez photos --
and for his PROMPT delivery ????

:lol: :lol: :thumbsdown: |-) |-) :afro: :annoyed: :huh: :sick: :-O :pimp:
:judge: :bang: :evilmad: :ymca: :dunce:

jaetee

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Florida's West Coast
Damn, Ira....

You're like, totally addicted to smileys!!!!

Village People YMCA smileys?? Are you kiddin' me? :sadno:

(I hate that damn song!!! It's right up there on my hate list with Come on Eileen and You Spin Me Right Round...)

Status
Not open for further replies.