Happy Memoral Day Fellas, And wish is your Memorial day boom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Right back at ya, Miguel! We're about to head to a cookout in about 30 minutes. Good times with good friends and extremely thankful. :-) :cool:

LLopez

Member (SA)
May 8, 2009
Great man have tons of fun, And don;t forget the boombox on your way out :lol: .

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
yup fatdog --what box are you taking ??

we know you prefer not to get beer and condiments all over your
lovely sanyo 720 :sadno: :-D

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Well i had the ol gf1000 out today for about 4 hrs i couldnt have asked for a better day :-) the thing about the 777 family you will not and i repeat not find a more ecenomic box on batts, its been going 20 hrs plus and still going. peace out brothers. :-)

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
redbenjoe said:
yup fatdog --what box are you taking ??

we know you prefer not to get beer and condiments all over your
lovely sanyo 720 :sadno: :-D
I would have taken Freddie's Blockbuster had he not come and gotten all his boomboxes I was babysitting. Blockbusters are unfazed by beer and condoms - I mean condiments. :lol:

MONOLITHIC

No Longer Active
May 6, 2009
Illadelph, East Coast
twitter.com
:agree: The concept behind Memorial Day is nothing to be happy about, but being off from work for an extra day... :cool:

I had took the Tecsonic J-1 Super Jumbo down the street to show off to a friend of mine who also used to carry boxes back in the day... For a few hours, I was blasting some old school Hip-Hop - Public Enemy, Kool G. Rap, RUN-DMC and Stetsasonic among others... The damn thing is LOUD - on and off!!! (it creaks like crazy!) :-D It also has some pretty decent bass outside... It really surprised me how much it kicked! :-O

Conclusion: nothing beats a really big box... :cool: except an even bigger box... or a home stereo system... or a car stereo system...

hemiguy2006

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Hope everyone had a good one!!!
I had the Rising SRC 2015 out all Day.
A few hours at the pool,
A few hours Fishing at the lake,
At the dinner table for pizza and wings,
then back out to the lake for more fishing.
I LOVE my Rising I did as a kid and I do now.
and the batteries last forever. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.