Boom Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
An elite squad of Boomboxery members has been given beta access to the upcoming Boom Room. The Boom Room is a chat room package where multiple members will be able to instantly communicate with each other. In addition to the "public" channel, members will have the ability to create their own "private" channel and send invitations for others to join.

Status updates for the Boom Room will be made in this thread.

:-)

UDPATE:
The Boom Room is now open.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
skippy1969 said:
Is this the "quick chat 1 on 1 feature at the lower right corner of the window? :huh:
Nope. That's the same chat that we've had for a while. It will still be useful as a quick way to get information to somebody without having to rely on PMs.

Right now, only the beta testers will see a link and have access to the Boom Room.

skippy1969

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Baraboo Wisconsin
Fatdog said:
skippy1969 said:
Is this the "quick chat 1 on 1 feature at the lower right corner of the window? :huh:
Nope. That's the same chat that we've had for a while. It will still be useful as a quick way to get information to somebody without having to rely on PMs.

Right now, only the beta testers will see a link and have access to the Boom Room.
Ok,sorry I feel like a dumbass right now........ :dunce: :thumbsdown: :blush: :nugget: :bang:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
redbenjoe said:
is this like a gay girl gang ?

:-P :w00t: :lol: :lol:
Hey, now. Don't knock gay girl gangs. I happen to be a lesbian too. I love women! :-D

It'd be kinda neet 'n' sweet to be elite...
Kinda like having a window seat through a nice street
Although if I'm not discreet
Then I might not get that treat
And I'll be draggin' my feet
So I better hit the ejection seat
And wait for room service to knock on my suite
While I sip on this blue marguerite!

Word!

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
The Boom Room is now open!!

You should notice a new tab on the bottom bar that looks like this:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Strānj-Bōōmbŏks said:
Hi! Am I doing something wrong to log in? I put Strānj-Bōōmbŏks and then my password but it says the chat is closed, I chose various options like General Chat, Tech-Talk, etc... HELP!
DOH! I forgot to remove the beta access security. It should work for you now.

Fatdog said:
Strānj-Bōōmbŏks said:
Hi! Am I doing something wrong to log in? I put Strānj-Bōōmbŏks and then my password but it says the chat is closed, I chose various options like General Chat, Tech-Talk, etc... HELP!
DOH! I forgot to remove the beta access security. It should work for you now.
So I was never "elite"? Aaw man..... hahahahhahaha...!!! Lol!!! :lol: Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.