I have a Aiwa CS-880 service manual pdf version if anyone ne

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahardb0dy

Member (SA)
Just wanted to let you all know that I have the service manual for the Aiwa CS-880 in pdf. format if anyone needs one or wants to see anything out of it. Also have scanned the original owners manual and the brochure that shows the entire Aiwa portable line from that year ( what ever year it was)

MasterBlaster84

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Northern California
I could certainly use the Service Manual and the owners manual would be nice.

A section just for manuals is a great idea if bobby can pull it off or we could have bobby post them on his page where he keeps these manuals. Bobby what do you think? You really are the man now! :angelic:

MasterBlaster84

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Northern California
ahardb0dy said:
MB, I the service manual is posted here now, if you want the owners manual send me a OM with your e-mail address
:-D Thanks, I downloaded it. Service manuals make working on these boxes so much easier, a lot of work we can't really do without them. We need to save all of these old manuals we can.

I guess that's a call for everyone to add their manuals to bobby's MediaFire archive. :-)

monchito

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
pythonville florida
tony i think i have maybe 2 or 3 plus everytime a find another one that is in pdf format i will share it would be a good idea but bobby has the mediafire where we can look it up , i guess is to give it too him and he can upload it with the other ones he has if thats ok with him :ninja:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
monchito said:
tony i think i have maybe 2 or 3 plus everytime a find another one that is in pdf format i will share it would be a good idea but bobby has the mediafire where we can look it up , i guess is to give it too him and he can upload it with the other ones he has if thats ok with him :ninja:
That would be fine, Monchito. :-)

ahardb0dy

Member (SA)
that would be good, I think it would be nice if we could consolidate all our manuals in one place that way if someone needs one they can look it up without having to ask if anyone has it. sort of related, I spoke to Skippy and he's going to scan and upload some Aiwa brochures that he has

zag69

Member (SA)
Apr 10, 2010
ahardb0dy said:
Just wanted to let you all know that I have the service manual for the Aiwa CS-880 in pdf. format if anyone needs one or wants to see anything out of it. Also have scanned the original owners manual and the brochure that shows the entire Aiwa portable line from that year ( what ever year it was)
Hi, Ineed service manual , please sent me on E-mail address has been removed, tnank in advance

zag69

Member (SA)
Apr 10, 2010
Hello , i need service manual of cs 880 could you sent me on E-mail address has been removed. or upload on rapidshare and sent me link , best regards thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.