I nearly punched him . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

r o y a l ®

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
clean in the face . . At the tip (dump recylce centre etc ) today . . Went there and saw such a mint sanyo one piece, I have seen this model before but I can't think of the model number . . Not a 920 or 820 or 620 or 888

SO I kindly ask the tip guy that I have never seen before If it's O.K to take the radio and he got so jobs worth on me . . End result he wouldn't let me take the radio . . I so nearly lost it ! ! !

But I retained my composure, and intend to go there tomorrow morning and steal that m o t h e r f u c k e r , like I should' a done today . .

You try and do the "right" thing . . . . And it bite you clean in the asssss ! ! ! ! !

Update tomorrow

MasterBlaster84

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Northern California
World is full of complete jack-a$$#s and many of them like to say no just because, no other reason. I try successfully not to be violent but damn if I don't agree with you royal, sometimes I would love to deck the hell out of them. :annoyed:

bill

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Vancouver
World is full of complete jack-a$$#s and many of them like to say no just because, no other reason. I try successfully not to be violent but damn if I don't agree with you royal, sometimes I would love to deck the hell out of them. :annoyed:

put them in the position to be the violent ones.
just take the thing man tell him if he does not like it to call the cops.

Johnny

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
MIDWEST

put them in the position to be the violent ones.
just take the thing man tell him if he does not like it to call the cops.
I agree with both statements, that is just bullsh++!

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
I thought once something was thrown in the trash, it legally became public property. At least that's how it is on cop shows. Right, Adam? :police:

I agree with Bill, just go back and take the damn thing.

Gluecifer

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Belmont, Australia
That's super shitty Ben. It's a situation that is best dealt with how you did, just walk away, come back another time.
Smacking him won't get you the radio any easier!!

I've found my local dump/recyclers have been very good to me, they put radios away and call me now, which is ideal.

Shame this twat at your dump isn't cut from the same cloth brother.

Rock On.

r o y a l ®

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Turns out I am pretty good at stealing ! ! ! ! YEEEEEEHAAAAAAA ! ! !

SANYO M9996L

It's bigger than it looks in this photo . . Should clean up a treat ! ! ! ! :clap:

r o y a l ®

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
He was Master Blaster , I did a quick drive by reccy, and saw "him" . . then went in for the kill . . They must have all been in their little love hut where they hang out when I did the job . . I was in and out in about 8 seconds I reckon ! ! ! Cheers

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Damn! That's a nice box! Ben, you are super bad-ass, my brother! :pimp:

It sort of looks like a silver version of the Sanyo M9998 - very classy looking. :cool: Be sure to post some pics of it after you clean it up.

bill

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Vancouver
that has got to be a very rare sanyo indeed.
got on you for saving it. i am sure you will fix her up just fine.

MasterBlaster84

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Northern California
God why do people need to be so stupid and jerks????? :annoyed:

Good question and one I could never answer because I just don't have that kind of hate and I just can't be anywhere near mean or cruel enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.