FOR SALE - Sanyo M-X920L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewen

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Reluctantly I have to let all this go due to financial pressure in other areas. This decision has not been taken lightly and I WILL regret it, but I really have no choice. It will be on ebay from Thursday night unless someone with very deep pockets who is after a keeper makes me an M90/C100 sized offer between now and then!

Fatdog - not sure how I move this to the FS section?

Here's a thread for any other 920 owners to join in with, and post their pics.

MB - I measured it, the size is as per the manual.

I struggled a bit with the pic's as it's a bit like trying to photograph a bloody mirror !

And with extras:

skippy1969

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Baraboo Wisconsin
WOW Ewen,you picture look great! and your MX-920 is the BOMB!!!!!! :w00t: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I know how difficult it can be taking pictures of some boxes,like you say it's like taking a picture of a mirror. :huh: :sad:

r o y a l ®

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Stunning Ewen ! ! ! If you ever wanna sell or trade knock for me first please ! ! ! Where did you get it from ?

Greats pics, cheers for posting :thumbsup:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
It comes with the cassette and both manuals??!! :-O

Very nice indeed, Ewen. :cool: :cool: And cool pics too. :thumbsup:

Ewen

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Getto - it's just a small digi -> 8MP Fuji Finepix Z100fd.

Fatdog - manuals, demo tape + OG mics... I love the trimmings (especially GREEN beans) :lol:

Master Z

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Toledo, OH!
Man, I love the box ewen it's cool beyond words, but seeing this thread makes me ill. I think I may have let one of these slip right through my hands.
A local was selling one in good condition for way under what I think it's worth, I contacted him to see if he would budge on the price. no dice, now he will not return my emails or calls. I think he blocked me.
This is some ol' Bullshit!!!! Soooo Pissed right now. :annoyed: :bang: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.