Just gought this boome, never seen 1 with a 14 band eq whoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gluecifer

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Belmont, Australia
Looks awesome Rimmer! Certainly takes some direction from the big 3piece Sharps. Love the over abundance of lines and writing, hope she sounds rockin as she looks; make sure you let us know how she sounds upon arrival!

Gotta be able to make her sound good with a 14 band EQ, one would hope!

Rock On.

Master Z

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Toledo, OH!
You got a pretty good bargain too. It really does share the genes of an Sharp HK-9000, if those square woofers are better than the round ones you should be impressed with the sound. It's very loud.
Nice grab! :w00t:

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
ViennaSound said:
Pretty one! :yes:

7 bands for left, 7 for right, rare! :w00t:
Congrats!
Hi vienna im not sure if she is 7band left and right but she probbly is man, what i am realy hoping for is a true 14 band eq

although i doubt that is the case, howeaver i have seen 10 banders of this type oldschool has a sharp one, so there is always hope :-) .

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Gluecifer said:
Looks awesome Rimmer! Certainly takes some direction from the big 3piece Sharps. Love the over abundance of lines and writing, hope she sounds rockin as she looks; make sure you let us know how she sounds upon arrival!

Gotta be able to make her sound good with a 14 band EQ, one would hope!

:agree: mate if she has a true 14 bander she will be awsome indeed, and also i hope those speakers are true FD ones because i have seen fake ones where it's just cloth, fingers crossed eh.

I will be investigating as soon as i aquire the box :lol:

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
MasterBlaster84 said:
I'm not familiar with that one but it sure looks cool with the 14 EQ sliders. :yes: :surf:
Thanks MB that makes the two of us, i just hope i havnt bought one of the bad fakes you know like the kaboom clone :lol: otherwise i will be parting with her rather quickly :lol: :-)

Ghettoman

Member (SA)
Jul 7, 2018
Manchester, England
Dude,i saw that the other day..i`ve had the same one,mine had 10 band eq,but it was the same make,same model TF9000..it was a big heavy bugger..sounded really nice..loud..well done lad..

EDIT::
Just looked at the auction lad..its got 7 band eq per channel..

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Ghettoman said:
Dude,i saw that the other day..i`ve had the same one,mine had 10 band eq,but it was the same make,same model TF9000..it was a big heavy bugger..sounded really nice..loud..well done lad..

EDIT::
Just looked at the auction lad..its got 7 band eq per channel..
Thanks paul lad if it's the box im thinking of paul i thought you diddnt like it, or was that another box?

7 band per channel ahh well cant win em all lad, i thought a 14 bander was to optermistic.

Ghettoman

Member (SA)
Jul 7, 2018
Manchester, England
nowt wrong with 7 band per channel,its still a b-boy looking radio..
i only got rid of mine because one deck went doolally..plus i was scaling my collection down so that was amongst the ones i got rid of..i think meljak had it off me..i did`nt get alot for it,maybe £20 i think..

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Were the speakers fake lad i seem to remember you saying they were, if so why did i buy this box :lol: wanna tf9000 lol

ViennaSound

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Vienna / Austria
It´s sure a 2x7 equalizer: ;-)

But would a 14 band not be senceless?
Is it not better when you can adjust both boxes 7 times? :yes:
And sure better than a 7band with faked double sliders.... :thumbsdown:

But anyway, it´s a pretty nice looking box! :thumbsup:

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Thanks vienna :-) bad news i have since found out that the speakers in ths unit are not flat diafram so i have pretty much lost heart in this unit :sad: :sadno:

MasterBlaster84

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Northern California
Rimmer36 said:
MasterBlaster84 said:
I'm not familiar with that one but it sure looks cool with the 14 EQ sliders. :yes: :surf:
Thanks MB that makes the two of us, i just hope i havnt bought one of the bad fakes you know like the kaboom clone :lol: otherwise i will be parting with her rather quickly :lol: :-)
Tim you have a problem with a High Quality Coby Kaboom clone? :lol:
Well I do, Coby should be ashamed of themselves for even thinking of ruining the Kaboom design and function. :-D
Then again Coby is not known for creativity, quality or anything resembling a truely decent product.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
MasterBlaster84 said:
Rimmer36 said:
MasterBlaster84 said:
Tim you have a problem with a High Quality Coby Kaboom clone? :lol:
Well I do, Coby should be ashamed of themselves for even thinking of ruining the Kaboom design and function. :-D
Then again Coby is not known for creativity, quality or anything resembling a truely decent product.
Don maybee i could pass this one of to to vladi :lol: after all it does look like that sarp he wants :-) speaking of vladi has he come over to the light side yet?.

Status
Not open for further replies.