Sharp GF9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewen

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Hi all. This thread is for the GF9000 and variants. Mine is also for sale - all fully working, everthing present and correct, and in really nice condition (PM offers if interested):

Yeah, boi!

I have one of these, but yours looks way cooler than mine though.

I am not sure if its your camera or something though.....the VUs on yours look a bit faded.

On mine, the peak sections are red, I think. Yours look like they're white.

Camera flash on?

I will have to get a pic of mine on here.....I have it on Photobucket somewhere.

-BoomBoxDeluxe.

Ewen

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Interesting observation Deluxe!

I've just had a look and they appear to be cream in colour. Can't see evidence of fade i.e. the cream is consistent + the other colours are not faded.. how bizzare! And actually I had a GF535 at one point and remember thinking the VU's were different (other than the text).

Johnny -> Last fully working shiny example on ebay I saw went for a silly BIN, can't remember exactly how much though - hopeful seller and wadded buyer met on that one (think is was a US to US transaction as I recall). Other than, worth whatever someone can offer! Have one trade discussion going and if I can't complete that or get a suitable offer here I'll have to bay it as a last resort.

Johnny

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
MIDWEST
Thanks Ewen for the reply, I hope you get ALOT, it is a very nice blaster and I wish it was on my list of must haves... :)

hemiguy2006

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Ive had the pleasure of hearing/handling one of these over at Diawa Daves.
Let me tell you , This is a ROCK BOX!!! :rock:
Not a bass monster but great clear punchy sound. And it is a lot bigger in person that it looks in the pictures.
I was impressed. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.