I had a nasty experience today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
I had just reterned home to my flat and basically all i did was went to turn on my egg ontop of a chest of draws when all of a sudden i was turning around i just passed out falling to the floor.

This would be no big deal normal sicumstances but my flat is so small you cant SWING a cat, when i came too i found i had landed ontop of my gf1000 and aiwa 880 i had knocked over one of my mission speakers wich weigh in at about 3x heavier than a tosh wxx1. Ontop of the speaker was my pc55 well the 55 ended up behind me.

I have not tried any of the stereo's since but i know the plastic front that pretectts the 55 display screen has come off.

The guy downstairs from me must have thought the roof was comming in :blush: well that was my day how about you.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Thanks MB nothing wrong with me so far apart from some bruises and scratches as for my blasters i dont know, all i know is i need a bigger place. I have been offered one but it's not to incouraging as there was a guy living by the house in question and he was robbed all his stuff taken and left in a coma :sadno:

gf9696

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
Catasauqua,Pennsylvania
Thanks MB nothing wrong with me so far apart from some bruises and scratches as for my blasters i dont know, all i know is i need a bigger place.

WOW Tim.Rough day there bud hope you are OK.
I would be more concerned about why I fainted in the first place as it could happen again in a more unforgiving place,do take care of yourself chap.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
I hear you 9696 i supose i should go get my heart checked out because i have been getting the old palputations and chest pains i just cant face the quack i mean everything i have had wrong with me they havnt been able to fix and besides im sick of this life already, not sure what to do.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Tim, start saving some Quid so you can make it to the next meet! That will do wonders for your health and outlook. I promise!! :afro: :angelic:

Johnny

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
MIDWEST
As far as being sick of life, we all get there. It'll pass... I promise. There are days I don't wanna get out of bed, then the days I wish they never ended! Just wait for the goods ones and struggle through the bads ones and know you are not alone. Email me anytime Rimmer vaughn.john@yahoo.com I love talking :yes:

It'll be okay, and I am glad you are okay :yes:

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Fatdog said:
Tim, start saving some Quid so you can make it to the next meet! That will do wonders for your health and outlook. I promise!! :afro: :angelic:
Damn bobby there is nothing i would like to do more than come over there and meet you guys beleve me but i dont think ill be alowed in amertca lol lets just say I was no saint in my younger days, when i see those meet pgoto's i dunno weather to laugh smile or cry lol because due to my sircumstances and lack of wealth i know ill never make it over there and brsides that if i did there is no way in hell i would want to come back :-)

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Johnny said:
As far as being sick of life, we all get there. It'll pass... I promise. There are days I don't wanna get out of bed, then the days I wish they never ended! Just wait for the goods ones and struggle through the bads ones and know you are not alone. Email me anytime Rimmer vaughn.john@yahoo.com I love talking :yes:

It'll be okay, and I am glad you are okay :yes:
Thanks jonny that is kind of you man yea thats how I take it day by day at least old dawg created this place wich does help alot, but the way im going Ill have no radios left to share this passion of boxes lol

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
hey tim-- :agree:

fainting --and then knocking down your boxes -
-and then falling on your boxes --
is always considered a bad day for collectors.

bet tomorrow will be better-
ok
:choco: :-)

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
redbenjoe said:
hey tim-- :agree:

fainting --and then knocking down your boxes -
-and then falling on your boxes --
is always considered a bad day for collectors.

bet tomorrow will be better-
ok
:choco: :-)
Bloody hope so ira :blush:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Rimmer36 said:
Damn bobby there is nothing i would like to do more than come over there and meet you guys beleve me but i dont think ill be alowed in amertca lol lets just say I was no saint in my younger days, when i see those meet pgoto's i dunno weather to laugh smile or cry lol because due to my sircumstances and lack of wealth i know ill never make it over there and brsides that if i did there is no way in hell i would want to come back :-)
Two things, Tim:

1) Gigolo

2) Political asylum

:cool: :yes: :afro:

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
I : m lost bobby but it dosent take much to lose me if you know what i mean :lol: you know bobby the funny thing is REGARDING GH i was blamed for all that GH c r a p by both the mods and i have not genuinally got a clue how you send annonyumus e mails lol. The bad news i have just cracked open a couple of cans of special brew, as they say in credit crunch uk (baby i dont care) :'-(

bill

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Vancouver
tim get that **** checked out by the doctor. it could be anything from low blood sugar to a real problem.
get it checked and dont let the doctors give you any ****.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Ey up bill lad you know fatdawg was hoping i would come to america, you know where i realy wanna go, SWITSERLAND, they permit you to end your life there thats what i wish for, im not on a downer but that is what i have wished for 4 a couple of years I just want to go in my sleep, please bobby dont delete this my friend. :-)

walkgirl

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Holland
You must pull yourself together Tim!
and see a doctor!!, that is better, not all doctors are quacks!

Maybe it was just a little collapse or so

make sure you eat fruit and not only burgers :-O

Switserland is not that good anyway, they sell you holes with cheese around them :huh:

Go for a 30 minute walk avery day!, that is an order! :-)

Kerotan

Member (SA)
May 9, 2009
Manchester, UK
That's a downer mate, but you can't let it make you feel like that- as others have said just get down to your GP, they will know what's best because it's their job!

If you feel bad in the long-term, you should try this book out, did wonders for me : http://www.amazon.co.uk/Spark-John-Rate ... 834&sr=8-4

I started doing more exercise after I failed some Uni exams- I felt like quitting my course but the regular routine got me back on track and made me start thinking positively about stuff.

gf9696

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
Catasauqua,Pennsylvania
Johnny's prescription is the best medicine.Talk. We keep these things inside and we do damage from the inside...causes heart disease,mental fatigue,social stress,anxiety,frustration,explosive ones ( blew my top types) such as anger, mood swings.We are all here for you.nelsonvelez504@msn.com is my PM if you need to chat bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.