I stopped by Sinister's pad

Status
Not open for further replies.

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
On my way back North from beautiful Monterey, I stopped by to drop off a boombox and 490 speakers with Sinister. He was gracious enough to allow me and the family to visit and see the Sinister collection. I took a few pics of our visit at a few pics rom Monterey & the Santa Cruz boardwalk. Enjoy!

Uncle Ed

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
www.facebook.com
Excellent stuff. Always a joy to see members meet up and spend time together and even include family.

I must say in that first pix guys, I thought you 2 could be a still ad for a new TV show.....

Sin & Fuzz in the new ABC comedy hit......"American Boombox"

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Awesome pics!!!! :sin: :sin: :sin: :police: :police: :police:

I really like the one of Adam on the bench looking like Forrest Gump. Forrest needed a boombox like that! :thumbsup:

Master Z

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Toledo, OH!
HA, I didnt even recognize the whole forest gump thing!
I saw the shoes and was like what kind of nikes are those Hi tops? and whats with the box of chocolates?
:-P :lol:

MasterBlaster84

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Northern California
Master Z said:
HA, I didnt even recognize the whole forest gump thing!
I saw the shoes and was like what kind of nikes are those Hi tops? and whats with the box of chocolates?
:-P :lol:
:lol: Yeah I like the whole forest Gump thing too, that was great especially with the boomer. :thumbsup:

hemiguy2006

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
:coolpics: of :sin: & :police:
Geese that Sony is frickin huge!!!!.
Is that Sonys Flagship Model??
Hows the Bass from those woofs??? :afro:

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
oldskool69 said:
Great stuff Adam!!! I'd like to get out west one day to visit you guys! :-D
Anytime Oldy. Frank, this is the radio I was too poor to afford in high school. I had to settle for the CFS-500. I've always wanted to get one just for "closure". I saw Sin's big CFS-99 and told him I wanted first dibs on it :-D From what I recall, it is their flagship box. The bass is very good but the highs are average. It sounds strong an I've always like it's futuristic looks - even for back then. Sinister had many more boxes on racks in his other room. I'll tell you all, I was VERY impreesed with that Silver colored Realistic brand box Sin has. It has all those led lights with 'stereowide" on the face. It's full range sound is amazing. :cool:
:cool:

hemiguy2006

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Sweet that is the Realistic version of the Blockbuster :thumbsup:
Always wondered what those sounded like.
Surely not shy of LEDs :w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.