Mini rolling

Van Presence

Member (SA)
Jan 27, 2015
Parnassus, NZ
So I've finally managed to get myself these 2.
Failed 4 times trying to get the hitachi so happy with 5th attempt. Came from USA.
Fully stripped and cleaned. Super easy to work on.
The door didn't click shut, which turned out the eject mech had jumped out of slot and jammed. Easy fix. Got new belts on, but slightly to small so its running fast, have to get right size and do again.
Now the Sanyo was way different. Been watching the V9s in Japan but didn't really want 110v versions. This 1 appeared in France and I jumped on it.
Haven't cleaned it up yet. Got few scratches and the melted gouge next to keys. 1 odd antenna. But a first for me, its perfectly working. Very much happy with both.
20190914_161629.jpg20190927_175045.jpg20190929_173807.jpg20190929_173542.jpg

Attachments

Van Presence

Member (SA)
Jan 27, 2015
Parnassus, NZ
goodman said:
Congrats for these 2 minis.
I have Sanyo MR-V9. Sound is very good.

Oh I do like the v9. The different colours are nice.
http://boomboxery.com/forum/index.php/topic/11457-goodmans-boomboxes-collection/?p=281645
Hisrudeness said:
Two great mini’s
Well done.
I was determined to get both, just wasn't planning on both in 5 weeks. Shorter list now. Ha

Brutus442 said:
Holy geez I love that Hitachi!!! The Sanyo is awesome but that Hitachi looks sweeeeeeet.
Yes the Hitachi is very eye candy pleasing. It sits in my lounge so I can always glance at it.

JVC Floyd said:
These Mini's are killer , makes me want a high quality mini box.
Don't seem to see a lot of minis down here so my list is short and usually hard to find. You shouldn't have much trouble over your way.

Rimmer36 said:
So many nice minis coming out of the woods of late, great scores
Mostly given up hope of getting big things from overseas, $300+ shipping is usually a buzz kill. Been intently searching for minis I want.

Mystic Traveller said:
Nice machines! :-) :yes:
Definitely my current 2 favourite minis.

Hisrudeness said:
Two great mini’s
Well done.
Let me know when I can buy your 7830. Ha

Hisrudeness

Member (SA)
Jan 1, 2014
South East London UK
Van Presence said:
Congrats for these 2 minis.
I have Sanyo MR-V9. Sound is very good.
Oh I do like the v9. The different colours are nice.http://boomboxery.com/forum/index.php/topic/11457-goodmans-boomboxes-collection/?p=281645
Hisrudeness said:
Two great mini’s
Well done.
I was determined to get both, just wasn't planning on both in 5 weeks. Shorter list now. Ha
Brutus442 said:
Holy geez I love that Hitachi!!! The Sanyo is awesome but that Hitachi looks sweeeeeeet.
Yes the Hitachi is very eye candy pleasing. It sits in my lounge so I can always glance at it.
JVC Floyd said:
These Mini's are killer , makes me want a high quality mini box.
Don't seem to see a lot of minis down here so my list is short and usually hard to find. You shouldn't have much trouble over your way.
Rimmer36 said:
So many nice minis coming out of the woods of late, great scores
Mostly given up hope of getting big things from overseas, $300+ shipping is usually a buzz kill. Been intently searching for minis I want.
Mystic Traveller said:
Nice machines! :-) :yes:
Definitely my current 2 favourite minis.
Hisrudeness said:
Two great mini’s
Well done.
Let me know when I can buy your 7830. Ha
There seems to be a bit of a queue for that one!

Another great Sanyo mini that doesn’t get enough love is the M7790.