5 replies to this topic

#1 Nickeccles

Nickeccles
  • Members (SA)
  • 626 posts
  • LocationLittlehampton West Sussex

Posted 17 September 2019 - 04:12 PM

Hello All!

I don't visit the forums much these days - Have indeed been busy this Summer buying restoring & repairing mine & other folks Boomboxes, but that's perhaps for another time!

Many of you will remember the little Orange Cat that came into my life in April!

He is now a complete outdoor cat now, to say he's happy & contented would be an understatement - He is amazing & very naughty knowing fully he can get away with it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

He didn't stop purring even after waking up with no nuts & a microchip shoved in his neck - The nurses at the vets wanted to keep him! :cat: :cat:

Fast forward to today (See what I did there?) & one of my neighbours asked me to pop over & see something I may well want!!

After pondering for around ten seconds..........I said yes! & so this little lady comes to live with me in four weeks time!!

These images were both taken today so you can see what time does to an Orange Cat too!!

Et Viola:

Attached File  Boombox Orange - 15 September 2019 (2).jpg   125.14K   4 downloads
Attached File  L.G.C. @ 4 Weeks Old - 17 September 2019 (3).jpg   48.12K   3 downloads

#2 JVC Floyd

JVC Floyd
  • Boomus Fidelis
  • 6,550 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 05:17 PM

That's awesome , such a cute little things , my momma cat just had her second kitten about 7 weeks ago and its mostly gray with a patch of white on his face , I have 4 cats now since they were kittens. I have plenty of land so they mostly run loose unless they want indoors .

#3 ralrein1

ralrein1
  • Members (SA)
  • 1,117 posts
  • LocationShasta County in the real Northern Kalifornia

Posted 18 September 2019 - 12:08 AM

Right on! Cats are pretty cool.

#4 Rimmer36

Rimmer36
  • Members (SA)
  • 3,224 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 11:47 AM