Looking for a Sanyo m7770 mini boombox in black

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 JVC Floyd

JVC Floyd
  • Boomus Fidelis
  • 6,552 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 02:36 PM

Just putting the feelers out , I'm after one of these because my brother owned one when we lived at home and I was always fascinated by this box because it has the digital music search and great sound and build quality. Anybody has one their willing to part with in the USA just let me know. Thank you.

My brother would never let me near it so I had to admire it from afar or get into a serious scrap if I got to close lol.

#2 baddboybill

baddboybill
  • Boomus Fidelis
  • 10,991 posts
  • LocationHudson Florida

Posted 20 August 2019 - 04:14 PM

Good Luck Floyd!!! I will keep an eye out too!!!

#3 caution

caution
  • Members (SA)
  • 1,961 posts
  • LocationHillsboro, Oregon

Posted 20 August 2019 - 04:32 PM

There's one for $30 in really nice cosmetic condition here, did you see that? Might be fixable

#4 baddboybill

baddboybill
  • Boomus Fidelis
  • 10,991 posts
  • LocationHudson Florida

Posted 20 August 2019 - 07:49 PM

And you can actually get it even cheaper to

#5 JVC Floyd

JVC Floyd
  • Boomus Fidelis
  • 6,552 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 01:25 PM

Thanks fellas , I would prefer to skip eBay all together and as much as it hurts to say I would be willing to pay more for one that's been serviced and in good condition and fully working , but it must be black period because that's the one I'm used to
. I appreciate any help
I would rather buy it from a member and pay cash for it.

I know it seems stupid not to buy the one on eBay but I want one that's been serviced and fully working .

#6 Rimmer36

Rimmer36
  • Members (SA)
  • 3,225 posts

Posted 22 August 2019 - 10:21 AM

floyd i can paypal you the coin if you like bud

#7 JVC Floyd

JVC Floyd
  • Boomus Fidelis
  • 6,552 posts

Posted 22 August 2019 - 06:48 PM

I appreciate it brother but I don't have any way to pay you back I can accept Paypal but I don't have any way to put money into PayPal.

#8 Rimmer36

Rimmer36
  • Members (SA)
  • 3,225 posts

Posted 23 August 2019 - 04:23 AM

I appreciate it brother but I don't have any way to pay you back I can accept Paypal but I don't have any way to put money into PayPal.

thats cool homie, lets get this show on the road and give me you're paypal adress :thumbsup:

#9 JVC Floyd

JVC Floyd
  • Boomus Fidelis
  • 6,552 posts

Posted 23 August 2019 - 05:36 PM

Well I been bought the one caution posted thank you for that because that link was a gigantic help, I thank reno because he paid for the box , thank you Reno really do appreciate it my friend.

Thank you for the help , between caution and reno my dream of getting this box is a reality.

This box really means a lot to me .

#10 Rimmer36

Rimmer36
  • Members (SA)
  • 3,225 posts

Posted 23 August 2019 - 05:57 PM

any time brother :cool:  :thumbsup:  :clap:

#11 JVC Floyd

JVC Floyd
  • Boomus Fidelis
  • 6,552 posts

Posted 23 August 2019 - 06:19 PM

any time brother :cool: :thumbsup: :clap:

I appreciate it so much I am going to burn the brakes off that little somebitch and polish it to death lol.

#12 Rimmer36

Rimmer36
  • Members (SA)
  • 3,225 posts

Posted 23 August 2019 - 06:32 PM

if anyone can sort her out you can lad...eric will be happy for you too sunshine :yes:

#13 baddboybill

baddboybill
  • Boomus Fidelis
  • 10,991 posts
  • LocationHudson Florida

Posted 23 August 2019 - 11:27 PM

Awesome!!!

#14 JVC Floyd

JVC Floyd
  • Boomus Fidelis
  • 6,552 posts

Posted 24 August 2019 - 02:42 PM

My brother had a job at a very young age so he could afford things I have never even seen before.
When he brought this box home it was the first real boombox I had ever seen in person , up till them we had transistor pocket radios so you can imagine the wow factor even though it was a small boombox it was still leaps and Bound's beyond what we were used to.

One of my pop's best friends owned a TV repair shop that sold electronics so my brother used his influence to get it at cost lol.

#15 baddboybill

baddboybill
  • Boomus Fidelis
  • 10,991 posts
  • LocationHudson Florida

Posted 24 August 2019 - 09:44 PM

That’s awesome 😎. My younger brother Paul never owned a Boombox, radio or stereo or even Walkman at all as a teen. I went through a whole bunch of them. Lol

#16 caution

caution
  • Members (SA)
  • 1,961 posts
  • LocationHillsboro, Oregon

Posted 25 August 2019 - 01:12 PM

That's awesome Floyd, if you need any help with the deck or anything else please hit me up!

#17 JVC Floyd

JVC Floyd
  • Boomus Fidelis
  • 6,552 posts

Posted 26 August 2019 - 09:32 AM

Thanks fellas , even though we had one of the boxes in our house I never got close enough to see much and never laid a finger on it , my brother would just come in swinging if he even thought I was touching his stuff lol.

#18 Rimmer36

Rimmer36
  • Members (SA)
  • 3,225 posts

Posted 26 August 2019 - 04:25 PM

but i bet the tables have turned lol

#19 JVC Floyd

JVC Floyd
  • Boomus Fidelis
  • 6,552 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 02:23 PM

Yep it was like having Apollo creed for a brother and I got so well trained that I beat up a bully at school one day and the school nurse cried when she first saw the guy after I turned his face into mashed potatoes.

The nurse had to come to the ass whooping spot because the pos was knocked the fook out in the cafeteria.

Between my pop's and my brother I was fighting 2 times a day 7 days a week and I used that training to stomp my enemies.