stunning silver technics could not help myself had to start a silver collection again also my retro

MesaAZGuy

Member (SA)
Love silver electronics! I remember when they went black and I had to have the new stuff as silver was so outdated!
If you ever feel like willing over your stereos to a caretaker (Me) who will keep them in tip top shape, let me know!
Also, I don't want to know your power bill although the heat generated may be worth it in the winter :)

TechnicsDan82

Member (SA)
Jul 25, 2018
wales cardigan
MesaAZGuy said:
Love silver electronics! I remember when they went black and I had to have the new stuff as silver was so outdated!
If you ever feel like willing over your stereos to a caretaker (Me) who will keep them in tip top shape, let me know!
Also, I don't want to know your power bill although the heat generated may be worth it in the winter :)
Fairplay lol ! yeah it keeps the livingroom warm at night so cuts down on the heating hehehehe !! got to lve the silver stuff init .

TechnicsDan82

Member (SA)
Jul 25, 2018
wales cardigan
MesaAZGuy said:
Well, now you made me think about starting a collection!!! I will admit, you cant beat the glow of light at night for ambiance from all those units. That alone has got to be worth the price of admission. I envy you! Enjoy it all!
Thanks man ! it took me ages to collect it all , I have always liked Technics as a kid and said to myself one day il get me a massive Technics stack ! at the time they were so exspensive and way out of my price range ! But saw a lot of the (Matsushiata) Panasonic / Technics gear in my local currys back in the late 80s & 90s all they way through ! also friends had some Technics gear so i knew not only did the gear look tasty as fook it sounded amazing too with the right speaker set up , All my speakers are british made ! so i will always say jap hi fi british speakers best match for great sound that melts your brain ! I find Ebay fantastic for getting a good deal just check out the seller before buying ! Thanks again MesaAZGuy .

TechnicsDan82

Member (SA)
Jul 25, 2018
wales cardigan
MesaAZGuy said:
I wanted to try to get a genuine Technics SL1200 turntable but they go for the same as a bar of gold. I settled on the Audio Technica clone. It's actually a nice turntable. One day I'll find the grail of turntables :)
i know what you mean ! id also like one but year a brick of gold lol ! i settled on my ERA Turntable from the 70s its french and has a SME tone arm sounds ****ing amazing