A couple more to add to the collection

Sel The Don

Member (SA)
Jun 5, 2015
Bursa, Turkey
After what seems like a lifetime abroad travelling the Middle East and further I am back at home.

I only have a couple of machines this time but they're both corkers and were cheap as chips.

First up is my Conion C100F that I bought (photo of me looking rough after an 8 hour drive to pick it up). It has a few bits missing but is fully functional. I need some parts for this.

I have also picked up a really nice Pioneer SK-909F. I have lusted after one of these for years, I think it's a gorgeus box and I'm chuffed to bits that I finally found one!

Attachments

Sel The Don

Member (SA)
Jun 5, 2015
Bursa, Turkey
Thank you mate,

The Pioneer is one of the nicest looking boxes that I've clapped my eyes on, and the sheer size of the Conion just makes it look so badass.

Hopefully the Boombox Gods will grant me a Panasonic RX7200 :)

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Yeah!! Welcome back, Sel. Those are some great scores you found. :cool:

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
Beauties, a C100 is a must have and the Pioneer, gorgeous. Good to see you back safe and sound

Sel The Don

Member (SA)
Jun 5, 2015
Bursa, Turkey
Thanks all, and it's nice to be back.

I'm staying local for the time being as I'm getting married and moving into a new home and will be doing quick trips to Europe instead of sodding off for months at a time - especially in the Middle East where it can get a bit hairy at times! :)

I also can't wait to get back to my usual Sunday market and see what I can find! :-)