R.I.P. Dear Brother.

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
I've not spent much time on this forum recently, mainly due to ill health but my more recent absence is due to the death of my younger brother.

Lee was 64yrs when he died alone and the manner of his death was very unpleasant & upsetting as was the period leading up to his his death. He was one of those "could be something of a pain in the ass brothers on occasion but was always lovable despite 'whatever' " I can't elaborate at the moment but the police are involved and an autopsy is due to be carried out.

He was a lovable & thoughtful kinda guy and I remember him being just as nice even when he was far too young to start school, it's just such a horrible feeling when you've missed the chance to say a few words of comfort while the opportunity was there - even to say goodbye would have meant something.

I'll never be short of reminders of him as in the 1980's he'd planted trees and shrubs extensively in the grounds of the local hospital, they're all still there in their maturity and I'm frequently pointing the fruits of his labour out to all and sundry upon every one of my visits - always with great pride.

R.I.P. Dear Brother.

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
So sorry to hear and sending posiitivity your way in the face of not knowing how else to help :(

MesaAZGuy

Member (SA)
My sincerest condolences. It is never easy losing someone close let alone not having been there. I am sure he is looking down wanting you to remember the good things in life and to carry on. We are all on this journey on different courses all leading to the same road at the end.

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
I'm sorry for your loss, I've never been good at dealing with losses, and hardly strong enough to talk about them. I hope you and any family/friends are doing as well as possible. You can always say goodbye anytime. He'll know.

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
All your kind words, thoughts and gestures are most welcome, chaps. I know this may be something of a difficult or sensitive matter to read or or respond to so worry not, sparing a thought is more than enough.