Steven78 from The Netherlands

steven78

Member (SA)
May 5, 2019
Hi All!

I am Steven 38 and from the Netherlands. I love old boomboxes from the 70,80,90's, like to fixed them and restore them in original parts if possible. The designs of the machines are almost a piece of art for me. The lines colors etc etc

Me is a newby in this scene, but i collected NES and old prototypes from Nintendo Sega etc for more then 15+ years and used to be very actieve on Nintendoage and some other forums. Used to be on forums every single day, but trying not to anymore.

Working on a Disco Lite DK-7000 (and couple of other ones) on the moment. Will have some original spare parts of that Disco lite DK-7000

So i am here to learn and every forums has other do's and dont's so if i missed one please let me know and i correct if possible ofcourse.

Any other dutch people around ?

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
Welcome aboard matey, my son collects vintage consoles and handhelds, he asked me about prototypes etc, where do you find these and how did you start collecting them?

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
welcome aboard i just bought a retro pie with 9000 games on a few weeks ago great fun and also a nintendo 64