I think I found gold ?

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
You found a gold Conion in Uruguay?! You just won the lottery! :rock: :bow: :hooray:

Dbzerk

Member (SA)
Oct 28, 2017
Melbourne Australia
Congratulations! What a find!

I don't mean to be the dark cloud..but I always thought the center panel was gold also..? I'm probably wrong

Dbzerk

Member (SA)
Oct 28, 2017
Melbourne Australia
JVC Floyd said:
The gold conion has a black tuner scale backing whereas the silver conion has a blue tuner scale backing.
Sorry I meant the centre panel console was gold also I thought? That one looks silver.

I'm probably mistaken

Awesome find and congrats again mate

Transistorized

Member (SA)
Jun 19, 2012
USA
Excellent find. Congratulations man!

Dbzerk said:
Congratulations! What a find!

I don't mean to be the dark cloud..but I always thought the center panel was gold also..? I'm probably wrong
You are correct. The knobs, face trim, back and handle are different from a silver C100. The trim, knobs & back were likely substituted or replaced on this radio at some point in its life.

The main front body, handle, black tuner and sensor panel are all correct, so it's mostly there ;-). It's a Gold C100 with a little Silver thrown in :-)

chevyman-uy

Member (SA)
Sep 21, 2010
So far away the South - MVD - UY
after searching and see photos of the gold model. notice the diferences on black tuner background and black sensor panel.

but the center panel looks silver. i try to clean and take pics on the sun (raining days here now). I do not think anything has been changed on the radio. I do not think the c100 in any version was sold here. the only Conion crc h58f are assembled here and sold under the Selcor Brand.

detected problems, radio works and sometime left channel no sound. power button not work.

2 deck not working and deck 1 show signal of not use in 25 years! lot of dust.

tuner light not work, normal noise in controls. and the big challenger is the crack in the case.