Woodstock 2019.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
That's an impressive line-up so far. Robert Plant and GVF for the win. :rock: :chris920:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Yeah, Juan, I remember that special. Foo Fighters and Heart absolutely slayed those songs. I found out recently that Jason Bonham was a total surprise for Robert, Jimmy, and John at that awards show. Here's a video where Jason talks about that with Howard Stern. You can fast forward to 1:55 if you want just that story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmV4vGeoIXQ

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
Fatdog said:
Yeah, Juan, I remember that special. Foo Fighters and Heart absolutely slayed those songs. I found out recently that Jason Bonham was a total surprise for Robert, Jimmy, and John at that awards show. Here's a video where Jason talks about that with Howard Stern. You can fast forward to 1:55 if you want just that story.
Nice to see Robert having such a close relationship with the Bonham family. It would be nice to see Bonham Jr. jam one more time with them.

Man Howard Stern looks pretty damn good for his age. The man doesn't age at all!

BTW I think Lenny Kravitz did pretty good.

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
I saw Led Zeppelin in 1976,absolutely amazing!! Robert Plant is incredible!!😮😊😎🎶🎼

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
caution said:
I hope this is fake news!

Seems nowadays corporate America has the final say on everything in our lives. This event is an historical event when co-founder Michael Lang had his first ever it was of course with a price but they took the chance hell it even became a free concert when the influx of people kept coming. I guess it's no longer the history and magic that it once brought into life now it's all about board members and their fooking "this better generate us lots of $$$$" I sometimes wish that Michael Lang had never done those other events after the original because this one would have been very special hell it's the 50th anniversary for crying out loud! Man we need some of the old schooler bands to get together and make this happen!! I think that the list of performers plays a role too. Bring back some of those that may still be around and be part of this event!

It's ashame whats going on to America!!

I admire those from that era they were more free than us. Now it's all about the bottom dollar! The birth place of Flower Power San Francisco you can't even live there no more because the cost of living. The divide is growing and growing and it's all about the bottom dollar. A one bedroom apartment there will cost you $3500.00 a month!!

It's about the people and not always $$$$ come on America!!