A Little Happiness Happens...........

Nickeccles

Member (SA)
Jan 26, 2016
Littlehampton West Sussex
After a terrible year so far for me - Losing my beautiful Orange Cat Botel in February & then losing my gorgeous Diana in March.........It was definitely time for something really good to happen:

& It Has!!

Meet W'Orange, my 8 week old bundle of gorgeous "Orangeness"

Found almost by chance yesterday, I couldn't get to Dorking in Surrey quick enough
Into the Avensis & up the A24 - 40 mins later, two large litters of beautiful little cats greeted me but only ONE Orange Cat!

A longer drive home due to rush hour, but not too bad really as he slept nearly all the way home....

Early evening & W'Orange was ready to leave the cat carrier & welcomed into his new home & my little family - Captured in 4K video & with plenty of images too - You can be certain to see this little man grow up into a "Full Orange Cat"

He is so very naughty & so full of energy but a joy to watch & enjoy his antics!!

I Give You: W'Orange My Little Orange Cat!!

I love him already, he has made me smile again after a desperately sad couple of months!!

W'Orange Comes Home - 17 April 2019 (7).jpg
W'Orange Comes Home - 17 April 2019 (10).jpg
W'Orange Comes Home - 17 April 2019 (11).jpg
W'Orange Comes Home - 17 April 2019 (12).jpg
W'Orange Comes Home - 17 April 2019 (13).jpg
W'Orange Comes Home - 17 April 2019 (16).jpg
W'Orange Comes Home - 17 April 2019 (17).jpg
W'Orange Comes Home - 17 April 2019 (22).jpg
W'Orange Comes Home - 17 April 2019 (23).jpg
W'Orange Comes Home - 17 April 2019 (24).jpg

https://youtu.be/py1um55Jri0

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
Ahhhhh, just gotta love a cute kitty! A little light in your own life along with a playful & caring human for kitty is a recipe for happiness if ever there was one - and much needed for the both of you. :yes: :thumbsup:

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
Man I'm happy for you.
I have 3 cat's now because my cat just had one kitten that I know of and it just got its eyes opened.
And that momma cat was a stray that I was lucky enough to find at about 8 weeks old just this winter and she had her first kitten.
The momma is a calico and so it is kitten. My cats are above average smart too lol. The poppa cat is orange and his name is Louie , I have him to thank for the new kitten lol.
I'm glad that kitten found its way to you . rock on !.

gapjr

Member (SA)
Oct 29, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Just read and posted in your other post about your losses this year. My animals have been a big part of my "therapy" over the last year after loosing my wife.

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
So cute, he looks lovely and i hope we get some more vids of him, that one was too short :)

Nickeccles

Member (SA)
Jan 26, 2016
Littlehampton West Sussex
Thanks Guys!!

He really is a terror lol

My lower legs are cut to ribbons & the rest of me is getting that way!!

BUT: He is simply excellent & he is very loving too he cuddles up on me daily & sleeps like there's no tomorrow.................But there is of course & when he wakes, he's off again :lol: :lol: :lol:

So playful & pretty much a full time job to look out for him!! A proper baby cat causing mayhem but he makes me very happy & when we have conversations, he just looks up at me steadily with those little eyes & my heart melts!!

Floyd your cats are beautiful just as all animals are!!

This daft little baby is helping to heal my broken heart :yes:

I miss my girl so much & I am getting better slowly - She's watching us all & would have loved the baby Orange!! Will soon be time to get the tools out again & tackle the few awaiting radios :-)

A few more of the little terror! :-D :-D :-D

Cat (1).jpg
Cat (2).jpg
Cat (3).jpg
Cat (4).jpg
Cat (5).jpg