Any photoshop-magicians around?

Timecop1987

Member (SA)
Jul 24, 2017
from time to time i stroll trough instagram..there is a russian collector called "sharpsofttouch". The credits for the following pictures go straight to him:

Just want to know: Is there anybody on here that can recreate this SHARP-Sticker? I simply can't get the above mentioned guy to answer me and he seemingly doesnt speak english and my russian is quite poor. I really want to get a printable "clean" version of this sticker to get a nice touch on my GF-9000 (even if this sticker is not the genuine/original one)

If you got any other Sharp-stickers - i'd happily take these too.

Will pay for digital copies and printed ones as well!

kind regards

Timecop1987

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
Well, is it an exact replica of a Sharp label? Then I guess it's fair game. Or is it something he designed himself? Then you should get his permission before copying it.

Timecop1987

Member (SA)
Jul 24, 2017
Well I don’t know - maybe anyone can tell if this is genuine?

If it ain’t I will try to get in touch with him again.

Until then: Any other Original Sharp Tape-Stickers are welcome too!!

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
A lot of times, the stickers / labels coming out of Russia are not necessarily exact replicas, although that label in the first picture does look OEM-printed to me. The second picture is definitely printed at a sign shop. Printing on white ink will almost always result in that texture.

If you can get me the dimensions of the clear "glass" area in millimeters, I could work up something that is definitely quality.

Timecop1987

Member (SA)
Jul 24, 2017
Hi Fatdog,

thank you for the generous offer. The clear "glass" area is 135mm x 65mm, but the sticker should be 135mm and appr. 45mm at best!

Thank you also Van Presence - I own a GF-9000 with the original sticker (sticker is in great condition) - but im looking for a different look on my workhouse-9000 (with lasonic woofers :-) ) - and that red & blue one would work great with the colors of the VU-meter :cool: