Sharp GX-CH170 TWIN CD 55W

hopey

Member (SA)
Dec 28, 2014
Melb AU
This has a nice sound good split speakers. These are becoming more popular 1999.

Crazy Single Lazer pickup for two trays. Has a CD Mech tank track transport all running off one servo. Has Remote volume and CD control. Tape heads not adjustable must have Auto Balance and compression.

photo 2 (2).JPG
photo 1 (1).JPG
photo 2 (1).JPG
photo 3 (1).JPG
photo 3 (2).JPG
photo 4 (1).JPG

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
I've not seen one of these before and I'd have probably walked on by with a casual glance so thanks for the insight, it doesn't look so bad - for what it is - but how does it sound?

hopey

Member (SA)
Dec 28, 2014
Melb AU
MyOhMy said:
I've not seen one of these before and I'd have probably walked on by with a casual glance so thanks for the insight, it doesn't look so bad - for what it is - but how does it sound?
I was very surprised by the quality of the sound. For small woofers it has a nice low end. While not as powerful as Panasonics of this era it has a superior top end.

Cynthia Webb

Sep 15, 2021
Gold Coast QLD Australia
This has a nice sound good split speakers. These are becoming more popular 1999.

Crazy Single Lazer pickup for two trays. Has a CD Mech tank track transport all running off one servo. Has Remote volume and CD control. Tape heads not adjustable must have Auto Balance and compression.

View attachment 45573
View attachment 45574
View attachment 45575
View attachment 45576
View attachment 45577
View attachment 45578
Hi ! I am new here, and also have one of these SHARP GX-CH170 units. Can you or anyone tell me the Model/code number of the Remote that goes with this one? I don't have a remote and would like to try and search for it by proper description model number, as I didn't have any success without the model number of the remote! I'd be MOST grateful if any one or the owner of the one pictured, can assist me. Thanks people! - from Cynthia

hopey

Member (SA)
Dec 28, 2014
Melb AU
Hi ! I am new here, and also have one of these SHARP GX-CH170 units. Can you or anyone tell me the Model/code number of the Remote that goes with this one? I don't have a remote and would like to try and search for it by proper description model number, as I didn't have any success without the model number of the remote! I'd be MOST grateful if any one or the owner of the one pictured, can assist me. Thanks people! - from Cynthia
I don't know what the proper remote is, I have since sold this box and offered the buyer this remote which works with CD and Volume although not the correct one it gives some functionally. These remotes are really hard to find and hard to sell. PM me if you want this one?

DSCN8717.JPGDSCN8718.JPG