• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Brutus442

Brutus442
  • Members (SA)
  • 811 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 24 February 2019 - 11:59 AM

Shopping with my daughter, we came across this display for Jeremy Scott makeup. Took a few photos, just enough to earn the face of embrassment from my daughter..

Attached Files

#2 MesaAZGuy

MesaAZGuy
  • Members (SA)
  • 327 posts
  • LocationEast Mesa Arizona Witness Protection Program

Posted 24 February 2019 - 12:37 PM

I love it! Thats so funny! I can only imagine seeing her reaction! Next time I'm out at the mall with my wife, I will take a look at the Mac cosmetics counter and do the same. I bet my wife will be shaking her head too!

#3 Fatdog

Fatdog
  • Administrators
  • 10,806 posts
  • LocationMiddle Tennessee, U.S.A.

Posted 24 February 2019 - 02:26 PM

I remember seeing this type of setup at a local Belk store a while back.  By the time I went back to inquire what they did with the old advertisement stuff, it was already gone.

Go back and ask if you can have some of the display material when the ad campaign is over.  :yes: :yes:

#4 Brutus442

Brutus442
  • Members (SA)
  • 811 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 24 February 2019 - 03:14 PM

I remember seeing this type of setup at a local Belk store a while back.  By the time I went back to inquire what they did with the old advertisement stuff, it was already gone.

Go back and ask if you can have some of the display material when the ad campaign is over.  :yes: :yes:

Good idea Bobby, except I'll bring my daughter along again just to elevate the "embarassment factor" further.

"My Dad wants to know if he can have your makeup display after you've finished with it.  :blush:   She'll never associate with me again in public! :lol:

#5 MesaAZGuy

MesaAZGuy
  • Members (SA)
  • 327 posts
  • LocationEast Mesa Arizona Witness Protection Program

Posted 24 February 2019 - 04:00 PM

LMAO!!

#6 Dbzerk

Dbzerk
  • Members (SA)
  • 301 posts
  • LocationMelbourne Australia