Breakdancing in the Olympic games?

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Breakdancing is one of four additional sports expected to be included at the 2024 Olympic Games in Paris along with surfing, sport climbing, and skateboarding, sources indicated Wednesday.

The list of additions is due to be revealed by the local organizing committee (OCOG) on Thursday and must be signed off on by the International Olympic Committee.

https://www.france24.com/en/20190220-breakdancing-tipped-inclusion-paris-2024-olympics

:breakdance: :breakdance:

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
Wicked,I’m thinking I might be to old to compete now!😮😊😎🎼🎶📻📻

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
I hate to say it but I think the Olympics are going downhill used to be about being competitive and being an athlete but now in 2024 all you need is a piece of cardboard and a boombox.
The new breakdancing probably sucks but it just edges out watching a bunch of old motherfukers breakdance.

Styleking

Member (SA)
Mar 16, 2011
Boston, MA.
I LOVE it! Today's breakdancing is similar to the floor and pommel horse routines of past Olympics. Although, I've never been a fan of how the international judges score those events. I say bring it on!!

Brutus442

Member (SA)
Jan 7, 2012
Toronto, Canada
JVC Floyd said:
I hate to say it but I think the Olympics are going downhill used to be about being competitive and being an athlete but now in 2024 all you need is a piece of cardboard and a boombox.
The new breakdancing probably sucks but it just edges out watching a bunch of old motherfookers breakdance.
As much as I loved breakdancing I have to agree with Floyd on this. If they keep insisting on introducing "judged" sports perhaps competitive wine tasting could be an event?

If they however have a "getting off the couch" event, I may just throw my fat ass into the ring! Look for me on the podium!

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
How do you make a snooker table laugh??? put you're hands down it's pockets and tickle its balls lol

give the homeless the money instead of these over paid people chasing balls around a pitch nuff said