& Now My Bedroom System Is Complete!

Nickeccles

Member (SA)
Jan 26, 2016
Littlehampton West Sussex

Coupled with a massive twin drive Sony Subwoofer - The speakers are shown here close together but are way apart for maximum stereo effect!! The sound of these tiny systems really is astonishing! Upfront & confident stereo imaging with only the tiniest help from the sub, the sound is way too good for a bedroom

Not quite as good as my main hi-fi system in the lounge, this is a very enjoyable listen with all the types of music I threw at it! The Monitor Audio Baby 10's provide a focused sharp soundstage while the bargain Sony sub from eBay enforces the bottom end that the tiny Baby 10's just can't reach!

The video of course doesn't really do it any justice but shows the completed repaired Aiwa & it's ancillaries all together & they make beautiful music! I love this little Aiwa System 30, tape deck is a pig to repair but I got there in the end! Cassettes, Tuner & TV sound/Panasonic high end mp3 player DVR machine is the best mp3/Wave/Flac player I've heard to date.......I've heard some terrible media players & owned one or two but mp3 quality especially is so damn good!!

Here she is in HD:

https://youtu.be/3mvT95TAzB0