Help Needed on Watson RR5600

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
Damn. This can happen on the big black boxes. They’re not that strong and the transformer is heavy. I hope it hasn’t swung about and damaged other parts? It can totally destroy a box

sbsshadow

Member (SA)
Jan 28, 2019
Northerner said:
Damn. This can happen on the big black boxes. They’re not that strong and the transformer is heavy. I hope it hasn’t swung about and damaged other parts? It can totally destroy a box
Luckily I don't think it has, but I've got to work out where the blue wire goes, and also how to secure the transformer back somewhere,I'm gutted

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
Hey if that’s all that’s happened you’ve got off very lightly. I’ve seen transformers come loose and smash pretty much everything inside. Should still have the posts in there to refix but they’ll likely need strengthening. Should be able to tell where the loose wire went but I’m sure someone who has this model will chime in with confirmation

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
Well done :-)

You can get really cheap multipacks direct from China for very little from the likes of Banggood. Some say they’re not good quality but they work fine for me :-)