Just a shout out for Teddy Hashee

MesaAZGuy

Member (SA)
Not sure if this is the proper place, but as usual, I have no issues with it being moved...

So I spent countless hours searching the web and getting acquainted with the different BB's that were around when I was a kid and came across this YouTube channel ran by Teddy Hashee. I had emailed him regarding adding BT to my box and not only did he reply, but he sent me many hand drawn diagrams to do so along with a parts list. I appreciate his going out of his way for me. That is just absolutely awesome! Thanks again Teddy! I sent you a 20 spot!

MesaAZGuy

Member (SA)
Perfect I will check them out. I plan on adding BT to any and all boxes I get. From my TR6 project, you guys will soon find out I'm not a purist! Modded and improved while keeping the look of yesteryear is my thing. (Except on gutting out a perfectly good radio)

goodman

Member (SA)
Jun 14, 2011
Bulgaria
I know this guy. He is in my subscribe list in youtube.
I watched all his videos with boombox restoration.

TheDood723

Member (SA)
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah Teddy's videos are awesome. I had emailed him about a year ago, asking if when he ever got a Hitachi TRK-8190 in, if he could do a video run through of the repairs/restoration and bam a week or so later, the video goes up 😁. As soon as I get some more money rolling in, I'll gladly and confidently send some boxes his way to have repaired. I've talked to him through email a bit, seems a very cool, honest, straight forward guy and he knows a lot about these old things.