Hitachi TRK-8600RM Owner manual (Japanese)

Superduper

Member (SA)
MyOhMy said:
Me no speekee word of printy! :'-(
I'm sure it's absolutely useless for any real practical purpose, except for collectors to "have" a copy.

As for downloads via media fire, links like this ALWAYS opens extra hidden windows and plays videos before trying to force you install some kind of app, none of which are welcome and are tactics which I deeply despise. For that reason, I will never personally follow any links to mediafire. For some folks, living with popups and questionable links is a price to pay for getting the "free stuff" but to me, it's akin to playing in a minefield. There are better ways to offer ads that doesn't cause client to question the reputation of the website, and forcefully opening additional unwanted pages that automatically play video in the background (you aren't aware because it isn't THE active window) and then forcing you to install some kind of app to continue. Clicking anywhere on pages like that might not even be safe at all, even if you think you are closing the window so I just force close those. However I hate that I have to do this. It's happened more than one time already, each time because I forgot what happens when I click on the mediafire links. Even if one trusts the main website, the ad partners collaborating with the websites can't always be trusted and generally aren't under direct control of the website that partnered with them. So now, I just stay away. Anyway, this is my experience, yours might differ depending upon your operating system, platform and versions, etc etc. However, this happened whether I click on the link via my iPhone or iMac desktop computer. Both times, the extra popup opens silently in the background so you don't even know it's there until you go to close your browser window only to find another extra open window. If you were browsing for a long time, you might even forgot that you visited mediafire. In this case, it's possible you might even allow the window to install whatever extra app they are wanting to install, probably malware, spyware, adware, what have you.

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
Words of wisdom indeed. I had no problems with anything dodgy trying to catch me out on this occasion although I seem to remember I fell foul of all that is nasty from this domain some 15yrs or so ago. In any event, I'm very grateful for the reminder. :thumbsup: