Although I made a copy of the door, it's only useful if you already own a broken one and need a replacement of just that. So we'll see where it goes from here.
When I wrote that I started working on a custom version, I'm happy to say I'm all done.
I modified it so that it could use a window of my own design. The screws that attach it are stainless steel, which can be slotted or hex. They go into threaded brass pressfit inserts.
The trims are true to original, with the lettering fused into the aluminum with a laser, so it will never wear off. I had the windows made at a local plastics shop.
I had to extend the badges to make room for the screws, so because of that, I spaced the text apart on the clings so they weren't blocking the wider badges.
I had a bracket and door printed so I could assemble a prototype, and I'm happy to say everything worked out fine. I'm still working out the details (price, assembly, color, etc.) but should be ready to start getting made in a few weeks. Stay tuned!