sernas88

Member (SA)
Sep 20, 2018
Ireland
baddboybill said:
Here is another belt supplier

https://kpcomponents.co/

KP.png
I’ve ordered belts on Monday and still have not gotten shipping info so not sure about customer service either as I sent 2 emails with no response. Very unhappy ☹️
They send from Canada, I received to Ireland in 5 days by not registered post. Ordered 3 times and no problem

baddboybill said:
Here is another belt supplier

https://kpcomponents.co/

KP.png
I’ve ordered belts on Monday and still have not gotten shipping info so not sure about customer service either as I sent 2 emails with no response. Very unhappy ☹️
Canadian Postal Union Strike Escalates

Urgent Notice! Parcels to Canada will encounter serious delay due to serious parcels backlog caused by the Canadian Postal Union strike. The UPU has issued an emergency circular requesting countries to immediately stop shipping parcels via Canada Post. Hence, China Post decides to suspend all shipments to Canada including EMS, EUB, AIR and SAL starting from November 16, 2018.
The suspension period is still pending and subsequent adjustments may be made to other destinations according to the actual postal dispatch channels. We will notify you of the recovery time based on the feedback from our logistics providers. For urgent parcels to Canada, we suggest you to choose DHL/ DHL Special Express or postpone your delivery. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
sernas88 said:
Canadian Postal Union Strike Escalates Urgent Notice! Parcels to Canada will encounter serious delay due to serious parcels backlog caused by the Canadian Postal Union strike. The UPU has issued an emergency circular requesting countries to immediately stop shipping parcels via Canada Post. Hence, China Post decides to suspend all shipments to Canada including EMS, EUB, AIR and SAL starting from November 16, 2018.
The suspension period is still pending and subsequent adjustments may be made to other destinations according to the actual postal dispatch channels. We will notify you of the recovery time based on the feedback from our logistics providers. For urgent parcels to Canada, we suggest you to choose DHL/ DHL Special Express or postpone your delivery. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding.
Oh that just FARKIN' figures! :bang:

The one time I order ANYTHING from farkin' Canada and the ****** go on strike! :dots: