Elta 6930 / Helix Wheely Power Connection (sorting cables)

Timecop1987

Member (SA)
Jul 24, 2017
fellas, i just opened and reworked my Elta 6930. I put everything apart and marked every single cable (or let's say: i thought so!).

Putting it together i now have 2 cables left to connect the power supply and the amp (a red and a black one) - and i did not mark 'em.

Now i dont know how to connect them with the amp-board - it's 50/50 to **** the whole thing up.

Could anybody supply a picture or advice on how to connect these 2 to the amp?

(my guess is: if you are looking from the top of the box while sitting behind it, the black cable goes with the "first" connector - which is located closer to the back-cabinet and the red one connects with the connector closer to the front-cabinet - or am i wrong?)

I would love to get a picture of your opened Elta/Helix Wheely to see how the black and the red cable is connected.

Thanks A LOT!!!

docs

Member (SA)
Jun 26, 2010
United Kingdom
It should be possible to work it out by virtue of the fact that black will be ground.
Could you possibly post a picture of the circuit board and the connectors?

Timecop1987

Member (SA)
Jul 24, 2017
I attached a picture - the yellow Circle marks the Antenna-connections i guess. The Connections in the red circles are the ones im pretty unsure about!

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Super happy to help and I had the pictures just sitting here anyway! :lol: :rock:

Wheely5000aus

Member (SA)
Dec 19, 2018
Your yellow circle on the first picture, those cables lead to my right speakers lol? Not the antenna?

Timecop1987

Member (SA)
Jul 24, 2017
Wheely5000aus said:
Your yellow circle on the first picture, those cables lead to my right speakers lol? Not the antenna?
The antennas were only my first guess after i took the picture. Since i put everything together i now can assure you - my right speakers went there too :-D