Oct 13th Toronto meet photos

decks&cassettes

Member (SA)
Mar 2, 2017
north of toronto ontario
So weather was pretty gloomy and cold but Brandon , mike who's a member here and myself were the only cold weather troopers I handed out mixtapes to anyone who stoped by to shoot the shiteee after we brand and myself went back to mikes place to check out his collection and I thank him for the opportunity because he has quite the impressive collection really hard to take everything in all at once
The 3 of us made the best of the day and it was great
canada a.jpgcanada b.jpg

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Inland Empire, Southern California
Nice bro, some great boxes in attendance... you guys are truly hardcore for toughin it out in the cold. These meets are always fun whether big or small, its always a great time blasting boxes.

Try editing the pics before posting and see if that helps,I sometimes have to crop my pics a bit and then re-save em, and then post em up. Not sure why that works, but it does.

Cheers homie

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
Damn some heavy hitters there, for a small meet you sure pulled out some beauty's!

samovar

Member (SA)
Jun 7, 2014
Italy
You guys are wonderful! Too bad that the weather was not on your side and you had to postpone the event. In so doing, you obviously run into organizational problem. I know for instance that some couldn't make it because they couldn't change their workshift.

Great meets are -- by definition -- great, but I know first-hand that also mini-meet can be fun. And rewarding! I had one last week with Lasonic TRC-920 and this is what the two of us were able to conjure up:

https://boomboxery.com/forum/index.php/topic/28693-espace-l-999/

Go ahead, Canada hosts some of the most astounding collections on the planet, Toronto has possibly the best furnished shop that still sells boombox in the world -- except perhaps Japan -- and all the collectors I know downtown are great people! :-)

jays

Member (SA)
Oct 9, 2018
ottawa
If toronto wouldnt be so far... I usually go often in NOTL maybe one day dates will match with your meetup...

Mar 25, 2017
Toronto Canada
Thanks to decks&cassettes for organizing another great Toronto meet.
Always nice to spend time with fellow Boombox FAN-Addicts who can appreciate a collection and not see it as a perplexing hoard like everyone else.
It's amazing the number of other collectors you've made contact with across Ontario & Quebec. I'm impressed with all the model numbers you've memorized and that you've opened all your boxes and have so many repair tips.
If anyone else is from the Toronto area or wants to visit Toronto for the next boombox meet, why not leave a comment on this thread?
I'm sure future meets will be comparatively massive.

Attachments