those Assorted Cassette Belt kits...50pcs

Status
Not open for further replies.

thinkchronicity

Member (SA)
Jul 5, 2018
Surrey, UK
Hi Guys,
I've been reading the awful reviews of these on Amazon and assume Ebay stuff is of similar quality. Does anyone have a recommendation for a goodish selection of belts in the sizes they advertise? Maybe someone knows of an electronics store, apart from the two firms above, in the UK which does this kind of thing. I know some that sell individual belts, but the multipack is what I'm after.
Many thanks :w00t:

Jorge

Member (SA)
Jul 12, 2017
California
square-2.com
T-Ster, many thanks! I will try those, so far All the kits I bought off eBay were awful, some are even worse than rubber bands! Never tried kits off Yahoo-Japan, wonder if those are any good?

thinkchronicity

Member (SA)
Jul 5, 2018
Surrey, UK
Thanks for everyone's input. I looked up the Malvern place, but they had no products listed for sale strangely. Luckily the postie tends to leave a supply of various rubber bands..

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ I still have a small business type card from MalvernAudio but they no longer seem to be on eBay with that name. Having a look around I came across Malvern Hills Audio which, looking at their listings, seem to be the same business as I have used previously. Maybe I'm just getting old and bewildered...

^ ^ ^ ^ Ha! We posted at the same time!

BoomboxLover48

Member (SA)
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
trippy1313 said:
In the States, Studio Sound Electronics is where I get my belts.

http://www.studiosoundelectronics.com
I've used them a few times. But looking now, A LOT of the belts are discontinued now...... what's the deal?
I have always used them and worked well for me. Sometimes you have to pick the nearest size what they offer and will be within millimeters difference from the original ones we need. They are high quality belts!

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
BoomboxLover48 said:
In the States, Studio Sound Electronics is where I get my belts.

http://www.studiosoundelectronics.com
I've used them a few times. But looking now, A LOT of the belts are discontinued now...... what's the deal?
I have always used them and worked well for me. Sometimes you have to pick the nearest size what they offer and will be within millimeters difference from the original ones we need. They are high quality belts!

There stock is minimal now and it’s really hard to order from them on phone. They claim you need to do it on computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.