Bumpboxx renounces partnerships with some

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
You know I hate that s*** it's like they use you and then they discard you f*** them, I never needed a bump box anyway not that I have anything against them but they should give credit where credit's due and pay what they should pay the worst part is they should be loyal to you for the help.
. I'm all for helping people and I'm not doing it for what's in it for me but we know that once people get successful they have a short-term f****** memory or they want to cut Corners to increase profits.

Hisrudeness

Member (SA)
Jan 1, 2014
South East London UK
I’ve heard they did this with another member of this forum.
Rinse the member for input, talent, knowledge and then spit them out when they’re done.

Very disappointing considering how much hype and press good or bad Bumpboxx got from this community.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
That is such bull **** for all the hype and support you have given them. I'll be the first to start the 'burning the bumpboxx' videos on youtube..... or maybe not.

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
I had hopes they were true boombox enthusiasts, but now I'm not sure anymore. Maybe it turned into a "get in, get out" mentality. Those 300-400% profit margins they were enjoying can only last so long. I wouldn't doubt they're courting offers to sell the business.

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
The Iron Sheik said it best when the hand is feeding your mouth you don't cut that hand.
But big business doesn't look at it like that.

nikonfoo

Member (SA)
Jan 27, 2015
sorry to say it and I feel for you but I felt they were not nice people
but was positive for new stuff even if i wouldn't have bought one ever
Like why ??? i don't want a box with a basket to hold my phone so not cool
they will in the end not work out
They have lost the one positive thing they needed
street value some sort of credibility or branding that was you
without that they are in big trouble
RIP

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Hmm, I'm just sitting here thinking what that means for sponsorship of the Vegas meet this year. :hmmm:

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Well, we did the Vegas meet before without them. This will get us back to our roots if they pull the plug.

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
Fatdog said:
Hmm, I'm just sitting here thinking what that means for sponsorship of the Vegas meet this year. :hmmm:
We have already proceeded without any sponsorship. Sept 28/29....we'll post a thread soon

deech

Member (SA)
Jan 11, 2012
Athens Greece
To tell you the truth i never really liked the bumpboxx .
I didnt even undertand why it was so hyped.
Never got into it. Didnt even like the looks. I just thought it was something
for hipsters and for show offs.
Imo it was destined for those guys that are throwing parties and dance senseless for an event just to take pics and
show on facebook that they are having a good time but thats not real. Its just a show.
Dr Der i believe that you are better without them. Boombox world can live without them.
Vegas worldwide meeting can exist without them. :)

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
i was the first to complain about the bump box and their poor build quality and mono crap....rock on

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
I don't know if you've ever seen the blastmaster XL but they will absolutely f****** smoke anything .
I'm sure if they would actually listen to the advice they were given the bump box would have turned out a lot better.