nevermind boomboxes this is the dogs bollocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Fatdog said:
Only thing missing is King Kong standing on top of that s*** swatting at airplanes.
:lol: :lol: :agree:

Floyd wins!
Floyd always wins, he is my god lol

MyOhMy said:
Looks about as tall as me! :yes: What model is the Technics amp (2nd from top)?
im sorry christine love, i cant seem to find a model number but it's a 70's technics amp

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
nice to see you back freddie, you have been a long time missed my friend,to your question im not sure what you mean lol
i had a stroke a few days ago so im not quite with it my friend

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
caution said:
Christine it looks like an SA-5060 or 5070.
I have no idea at all how many Tuner/Amps are in this range of models but feel it is many. I think the start of the range models are a 'standard size'/'average size' for a Hi-Fi component unit but my SA-5460 is 500mm/19 3/4" wide (and farkin' heavy!) and, although it's a bit of a beast, it's somewhat awkward to make a tidy stack with.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
thanks for all the replies on this, all i can say is forget you're 90's rubbish and buy the real thing :thumbsup:

caution

Member (SA)
Mar 25, 2014
Boomboxery
MyOhMy said:
Christine it looks like an SA-5060 or 5070.
I have no idea at all how many Tuner/Amps are in this range of models but feel it is many. I think the start of the range models are a 'standard size'/'average size' for a Hi-Fi component unit but my SA-5460 is 500mm/19 3/4" wide (and farkin' heavy!) and, although it's a bit of a beast, it's somewhat awkward to make a tidy stack with.
Yeah, there sure are a lot of them! Took me a while to find, but these two models (here and here) match Rimmer's but the wattages are different.

Status
Not open for further replies.