Lets play a game called - What is this? -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transistorized

Member (SA)
Jun 19, 2012
USA
Here are the rules.

1: A member posts a (clean non offensive) picture of something...No sex toys, etc... :nonono: .
2: Another member guesses what it is and then posts one (or more) of their own.

I have a few pictures I will kick off this thread with that I know most of us would know.
This will give an example of what this game is all about. Who knows, we might all learn something we didn't know from another member.

001.jpg
002.jpg

Not sure this is going anywhere and maybe someone could add a point system to keep track of the member with the most correctly (first posted) guess of pictures provided. 1 point per correct guess. This would be an honor system because I can't keep track of where I placed things 10 minutes ago...lol

Anyway, fail or flop let see if this gets anywhere...go!

:popcorn:

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
JVC Floyd said:
Looks like an old style high/ low beam foot switch in a car
Yep!

My gramps actually changed his wiper switch to one of these, so he could keep his hands on the wheel while wiping. '57 Chev pickup.

Superduper said:
Yup. Only old fogey's like us know that because all the new cars have the plastic ones on the turn signals.
Well I ain't no old fogey yet, but as ya'll can see by my profile pic.... I have and old fogey pickup. Lol

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
trippy1313 said:
Looks like an old style high/ low beam foot switch in a car.
Yep!

My gramps actually changed his wiper switch to one of these, so he could keep his hands on the wheel while wiping. '57 Chev pickup.
A friend of my dad used to have a car with a wiper foot switch. This was back in the late 1970s. He had me convinced that I could use the Force to control the wipers. Hahaha! I'm wanting to think it was some kind of Opel.

Transistorized

Member (SA)
Jun 19, 2012
USA
JVC Floyd said:
Looks like an old style high/ low beam foot switch in a car
Correct!

JVC Floyd said:
I think we all know that yellow thing is what you snap into the 45 records to put it onto the turntable
Correct again :-)

Can you hear the youngsters now..whaaat?...lol

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
oldskool69 said:
Should just put up a three on the tree. A lot of people still only see a column shifting automatic. :lol:
Right? I've driven a few. Quite different. Heck there are hardly any column shifting automatics any more either. A few trucks but even some of them have moved to the dash for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.