Hello.. Again..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghettoman

Member (SA)
Jul 7, 2018
Manchester, England
Just want to Say a quick hello again, i tried to sign in to my old accound but i can't remember the password so had to make a new one, some of you might know me, a lot probably won't, but hello to all of you anyway..

Ghettoman

Member (SA)
Jul 7, 2018
Manchester, England
Cheers fellas, i remember all of you very well, not been in the box game for a long time, well not seriously anyway, i still take a lot of medication for depression and it's affected my interests in things, i still have a sh*t ton of boxes although none of them have been used in a Looong time, i'm getting old now so i prefer to listen to mp3's on my phone with my bluetooth headphones, i know, i've gave in to modern tech, Floyd yes i remember my sharp tower pic, i still have most of the boxes, stored in my spare room.

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
Even I have other interests besides boombox but boom boxes are still a priority because I love them I know if I didn't have any boomboxes I would really be depressed even though working on them is depressing it's still worth it in the long run.

I listen MP3 through the line in on my boom boxes because I'm sick of f****** with tapes all the time I love cassettes but I hate fixing cassette decks.

Ghettoman

Member (SA)
Jul 7, 2018
Manchester, England
Thanks Dave, still remember meeting you, was great to speak man, good times..
Floyd, that's why i disappeared, i got in to collecting Mp3 players, i owned over 200, then android tablets, at the highest i had about 250, been doing a car boot (flea market) sold a majority of it all, i'm still in to my Ps2, i have a Hard drive adapter for it, I've installed a 1TB HD in to it, and i have McBoot, its Cool i love it.. i'm trying to stay interested in things but it's difficult, boxes have got left unused, i just keep them for nostalgia..

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
I understand brother at least you still have your boxes sometimes it's good to take a break that way it's some future date you can ReDiscover them all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.