50 & Thrashin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
Getting old is no joke it's like being mr. Potato Head and everyday that you watch the f****** pieces fall off your self.

Styleking

Member (SA)
Mar 16, 2011
Boston, MA.
Well I'm about to turn 49 but I won't tell anyone because Joe is soooo brutal! Ouch!

BTW great song Chris, I always love your stuff! :rock: I wrote a song in 1986 that intro'd with a Vocoder countdown! Be nice Joe! :lol: :lol:

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
JVC Floyd said:
Getting old is no joke it's like being mr. Potato Head and everyday that you watch the f****** pieces fall off your self.
Hahaha, best analogy I've heard. I feel like that and I just turned 32 last Sunday.

I thought I posted earlier but must not have hit "Reply." But Chris that track is intense! Nice work man and Happy Early Birthday brother!!! Keep rocking through and past your 50s, 60s and beyond!

JVC Floyd said:
Hell I just turned 49 .old is gold m************ lol.
Gold is found in the ground right? Ouch... haha. I'm gonna regret that some day.

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
I can't imagine living another 20 years they would have to make me one of them Darth Vader suits just to keep me alive. Hell I won't be able to hear a Boombox over my own goddamn wheezing.

Status
Not open for further replies.