Are You ready for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

caution

Member (SA)
Mar 25, 2014
Boomboxery
I've been waiting for this one for 20 years!
I was bummed when they took the story a different direction after T2. It was by far my favorite in the series, so I'm thrilled to see they're going to pick up there and ignore everything after it. And James Cameron is back? And Arnold? AND Linda Hamilton?

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
love the Arnie films but to me it's getting daft like the star wars films...i shall watch though, no doubt

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
Interesting, I was getting a bit confused after T2 but put this down to age :w00t: :lol: :lol: :lol: so I look forward to this. T2+ will then have a choice of directions depending upon the next film you watch but too much more of this backwards and forwards time travel malarkey will, I'm sure, 'do my head in'. :blink:

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
I have faith in James Cameron glad he's back and I do hope Terminator 6 will once again thrill us to our bones!!

I never got to see the other series after T2 but from reading from other peoples opinion they just didn't have what T1 & T2 had............a good storyline!!

Look out Cyberdyme & Skynet were coming for ya! :yes:

Humanity shall not be defeated by machines!! :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdnMTM5_6Cg

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
Okay the last trailer has me excited. Seeing all the old cast and possibly actual footage. Awesome.

I didn't mind the other adaptations, but I definitely feel they all fell flat compared to 1 and 2. This I feel might be awesome based on just having all those people in it. Very cool.

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
It wouldn't take Rambo 5 minutes to destroy the Terminator but it takes the Terminator 6 movies to f****** kill Sarah Connor lol.

The thing that sucks for me is I'm always rooting for the Terminator.

Status
Not open for further replies.