Reaching out to get some feedback about this unit now that I have one and figured this would be the place to go. Hoping someone with some experience may be able to help.
I've had the bumpboxx Uprock V1 a few days and noticed a few things, maybe I'm doing something wrong... or perhaps there's something I can do better:
1. Battery Life: Is anyone actually getting close to 8 hours? I was barely able to get about 2 hours of use at 70 % volume, thru iPhone on bluetooth. I was thinking perhaps the BT drained it quicker? I'm going to run another test tomorrow with the phone thru Aux input to see if this helps. But curious to know what others are getting. Also, does anyone notice a sound difference when the unit is on battery or when it's plugged in? For some reason it seems to sound better when it's plugged in. But maybe that's just me.
2. Shut Down: after about 2 hours of playtime thru bluetooth the unit started shutting off at points in the song when there was a large demand(Deep Bass). Turning down the volume would help it play longer, but anytime I turned up the volume on the bumpboxx or thru my device, the bumpboxx would shut off. When I plugged the speaker in, I did not notice this. I could go full tilt on all adjustments and it wouldn't shut off. But as soon as I unplugged the power, it would shut off again at loud points in the song.
3. Leaking Air: I think by now it's been well documented that the unit leaks air thru the control panel. Curious to know how people have fixed this. It's actually leaking thru the connectors, not just around the panel.
4. Stereo: Heard a rumor that people were converting these to stereo? Any luck here?
5. EQ: Am I to understand this does not work with a BT connection or thru Aux cord? Only with the USB or MicroUSB?
Thanks in advance for commenting!