I Want One!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
Haven't seen one yet, but good lord if I had the $$$$ I had one parked in my driveway!!!! :cool:

BADASS!!

Check it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2_FPuHbEtE

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
Beast From The East said:
Anybody knows the peripherals of that thing?
I mean brake discs,system suspension etc.
Watch the first or the second video in its entirety it explains all the extras that was put in this Camaro body.

If not check out their website:

Kevinmorgandesigns.com

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
I watched that second video then descended into several hours of Trans Am videos lol.

Bloody glorious and over 1000hp!

Beast From The East

Member (SA)
Feb 8, 2017
Athens Greece
ford93 said:
Anybody knows the peripherals of that thing?
I mean brake discs,system suspension etc.
Watch the first or the second video in its entirety it explains all the extras that was put in this Camaro body.

If not check out their website:

Kevinmorgandesigns.com
Cool but i do not seem to find a spec sheet and the video is not helpful!But if for starters we speak of brembo brakes and michelin pilot on a 1000hp car throw it to the dumpster........lol.Or get it and become a big fireball of gasoline and scrap metal!
No i'm just kidding,gotta to gather more info to have an opinion!
But then again who am i?
Here is what i found http://transamdepot.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Trans-Am-455-Super-Duty-Specs.pdf
Then again the spec sheet is done by a 5 year old!
Well it is not a hennessy lotus work lets say.......

Beast From The East

Member (SA)
Feb 8, 2017
Athens Greece
I always demand of people to rise up for that car everytime the video plays,even i am not american.
But if we speak of work done by an american,this is maybe their best work so far.
However without that bathtub they could not have done it.
I hope i do not exceed your post "preferences" and just want to add to a discussion!
Even here i would have used APR for braking!lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWAavCjVQvM

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
Oh it's okay to give you're opinion on American muscle there's no challenging discussion here.

The Venom is fast and cruel.

My thing is this I like to drive a machine that is street worthy and fun that's all. No way in hell will the Bandit or the 455 ever outperforms any exotic car like the Venom and many others.

I still take a Bandit or the other which I call it the Blue Demon 455. Heck there's so many I would love to have like the Dodge Demon or the Corvette Z06 etc.....but the Bandit and the 455 is really doing it for me.

Beast From The East

Member (SA)
Feb 8, 2017
Athens Greece
ford93 said:
Oh it's okay to give you're opinion on American muscle there's no challenging discussion here.

The Venom is fast and cruel.

My thing is this I like to drive a machine that is street worthy and fun that's all. No way in hell will the Bandit or the 455 ever outperforms any exotic car like the Venom and many others.

I still take a Bandit or the other which I call it the Blue Demon 455. Heck there's so many I would love to have like the Dodge Demon or the Corvette Z06 etc.....but the Bandit and the 455 is really doing it for me.
Respect to all.I do not compare the hennessy to a muscle car!
Just the facts the "venom" is just an entry level supercar tuned lotus with a bigger engine (hell its a street legal exige with some presents that made it illegal)
But between the two tuners there is a big difference and it looks like in quality too!
To keep it on the ground i find the new ford mustang gt 500 the best all around next gen muscle car for the buck you pay especially in the USA and if you look on the peripherals of that thing.
About the trans am i still have to inform myself!

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
I think the only way I'll ever get close to a top speed car would be one of those places where you can pay to drive a top speed car.

My buddy jaetee got hooked up that way on his birthday. His wife paid for him to drive can't remember if it was a Lambo or Ferrari. He was like a kid at a candy store.

Someday lady luck will come knocking at my door.

De0702

Member (SA)
Feb 21, 2018
Ill take a Bugatti Veryon. Click the key to release the limiter, go thru my checklist, pull my "remove before flight" tags. Then find a road or track to hit light speed on!

Beast From The East

Member (SA)
Feb 8, 2017
Athens Greece
De0702 said:
Ill take a Bugatti Veryon. Click the key to release the limiter, go thru my checklist, pull my "remove before flight" tags. Then find a road or track to hit light speed on!
That is nice.Unfortunately there is a policy on who can even touch such cars.
Owners are selected even on entry level supercars.
If you are such a person please buy me a dozen Ghettoblasters from the Russians on ebay come back for more small talk!
:-P
I wonder if Borla could have performed better on the Hennessey i do not like the sound...so much!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFhwuD4gjOE

Speaking of Borla
Not that he is actually illegal................nobody hear or saw...........
At least hide the license plates............
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S27RAUUwRzs

De0702

Member (SA)
Feb 21, 2018
Beast From The East said:
That is nice.Unfortunately there is a policy on who can even touch such cars.
Owners are selected even on entry level supercars.
If you are such a person please buy me a dozen Ghettoblasters from the Russians on ebay come back for more small talk!
:-P
I wonder if Borla could have performed better on the Hennessey i do not like the sound...so much!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFhwuD4gjOE

Speaking of Borla
Not that he is actually illegal................nobody hear or saw...........
At least hide the license plates............
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S27RAUUwRzs
Chuckle...unfortunately only in my dreams...but I have flown faster than a super car and did that for 15 years..:)...negative G's are fun! Still if I win the lotto I will fly to Russia, slap hard money..(or Bitcoins) down on Boris desk and point out the boxes I want and watch him seal them up while Natasha takes em to the car. Then fly them back and put them all together in one room and press Play.... :lol: :w00t: :hooray: :rock: :afro:

Beast From The East

Member (SA)
Feb 8, 2017
Athens Greece
:rock: :clap:lol if you win the lotto bring Natasha too!She can press play.............you sit back and enjoy her playlist!
However even the second video of the trans am does not reach me: It is custom made,it is americana,it has custom exhaust,it has nascar engine.....blah blah blah......First question what warranty do you give for that engine 37000 miles 60000 miles? Rods suspension,antiroll bars what are those made of?
Do i have option to change the brake discs since they are only drilled and i do not want to catch fire after one lap?
something like this happened to "us" inside the nissan dealership about the new GTR.End result we left without a car and the dealer went in some back room to cry.......

De0702

Member (SA)
Feb 21, 2018
Cop Bait!!!!

"Yep The boy down dere be asking for a paper trail a mile wide when he come by my way!"

Cop hops into his dodge interceptor and starts the scan...

@Beast
Natasha is gonna be introduced to the BASS and how it works in her playlist...chuckle
Deep Woofer action...
No treble there... :jawdrop: :lol: :afro:

Status
Not open for further replies.