Photos from the Toronto meet on feb 17th

decks&cassettes

Member (SA)
Mar 2, 2017
north of toronto ontario
Here's a couple photos from the Toronto winter boombox meet was an amazing day I would like to thank Heist and Jedi from Toronto collective the store that hosted the event DJ Grouch for spinning some dope cuts Eugene at play da record for the DJ equipment and everybody who attended the meet was an epic day more photos to come soon IMG_3968.JPGIMG_3986.JPGIMG_3954.JPGIMG_3989.JPGIMG_3983.JPGIMG_3991.JPGIMG_3961.JPGIMG_3968.JPG

decks&cassettes

Member (SA)
Mar 2, 2017
north of toronto ontario
Thanks guys I thought it was the best choice for a venue to represent the culture and Toronto collective (that's the store name) was more then accommodating huge open space and so much to look at since it's a store it almost felt like an exhibit with the amount of foot traffic we will be going back forsure and the next meet will only be bigger

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
You picked the perfect place for the meet it was like a match made in heaven and added a DJ to boot........very cool!

Keep representing guys! :thumbsup:

Oh BTW that place makes me want to tag up!! Lol

decks&cassettes

Member (SA)
Mar 2, 2017
north of toronto ontario
ford93 said:
You picked the perfect place for the meet it was like a match made in heaven and added a DJ to boot........very cool!

Keep representing guys! :thumbsup:

Oh BTW that place makes me want to tag up!! Lol
The guys at Toronto collective were so dope for letting us use their store I'm going ask if we can go back and hold the summer meet there as well
I'm going to buy some cans my next visit and do exactly that leave a piece up somewhere